Any Fast Cobras Wanna Run A K20 Tonight In Snohomish

Tylerb59

Established Member
Ah! He ran low 13s with some serious traction issues that never got worked out but was certainly in the 12s with the trap speeds. Last I heard he owns a BMW X5.

I rode shotgun in that car, what I thought was going to be a quick ride down the street from Burgermaster and back ended up being an extended trip down 405 at 150mph+ :??:.

That guy is crazy. The car was "quick" but it was amazing to accelerate like that and not really feel it (lack of torque). There are videos of him weaving through traffic at speed in Seattle. Not cool. :bash:

--

The key really to beat any of these "fast" FWD imports is to race from a dig so you have the torque to get going and build momentum from the get-go. Their lightweight really gives them the advantage from a roll ... races should be done from a dig anyway. :)

Last edited:

chadmod

My z06 > your cobra
Established Member
there are plenty k20 swapped civic's and crx's in the 11's... I know cause a shitload of them are in houston.... lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RhwmlImL84"]YouTube - K20 CRX[/ame]

Thats an RSX-S motor (200 crank hp), Intake, race header, kpro, and a 50 shot.

Small power/torque in a tin can, MOVES

Last edited:

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
Ah! He ran low 13s with some serious traction issues that never got worked out but was certainly in the 12s with the trap speeds. Last I heard he owns a BMW X5.

I rode shotgun in that car, what I thought was going to be a quick ride down the street from Burgermaster and back ended up being an extended trip down 405 at 150mph+ :??:.

That guy is crazy. The car was "quick" but it was amazing to accelerate like that and not really feel it (lack of torque). There are videos of him weaving through traffic at speed in Seattle. Not cool. :bash:

--

The key really to beat any of these "fast" FWD imports is to race from a dig so you have the torque to get going and build momentum from the get-go. Their lightweight really gives them the advantage from a roll ... races should be done from a dig anyway. :)

Are you talking about the super tall guy who owned the supercharged RSX?

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
If this truely is the guy, he is pretty crazy in the head. Don't travel alone with this guy! Somehow I remember him talking about prison or something along those lines. But that was quite a few years back.

Users who are viewing this thread