Any feedback about Rotorpro's Rotors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
It's about time to change the pads and rotors on the cobra. I'm on a limited budget but don't want to install a poorly made product. There price is great but can anyone vouch for the quality and longetivity both in performance and appearance of their products? I'm looking at getting front and rear slotted rotors w/ hawk pads.

Any input would be appreciated.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
I'm running rotorpros and liking them. No complaints. Look good.
rapyneba.jpg

xXSnakeBiteXx

Established Member
I've been running rotorpros slotted F/R on the cobra with hps pads for a little over a year. I can't complain especially for the price. I went ahead and installed rotorpros rotors on my daily 03 325i and unfortunately the results are sub par. I do a lot of city driving (late braking) in my daily and after about 8 months these rotors are beyond warped. Also I purchased centric posi quite pads (threw rotorpros) along with the rotors and all I can say is stay away. I plan to call them this week, I'll report back on the customer service and warranty aspect.

FYI: All rotorpros rotors start out as centric blanks.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
pick up a set of rotors/pads from TPS Mark

I've looked into them as well but haven't found as many threads so I am weary about their product as well.

I'm running rotorpros and liking them. No complaints. Look good.
rapyneba.jpg

Thanks!

I've been running rotorpros slotted F/R on the cobra with hps pads for a little over a year. I can't complain especially for the price. I went ahead and installed rotorpros rotors on my daily 03 325i and unfortunately the results are sub par. I do a lot of city driving (late braking) in my daily and after about 8 months these rotors are beyond warped. Also I purchased centric posi quite pads (threw rotorpros) along with the rotors and all I can say is stay away. I plan to call them this week, I'll report back on the customer service and warranty aspect.

FYI: All rotorpros rotors start out as centric blanks.

Power Slot are great rotors too!

I don't daily drive my cobra, but being that you had problems on your daily is of concern to me. Let me know how it goes.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
These rotors will be my street rotors with Hawk HPS pads. I have a different set of pads and rotors for open track/auto cross so i'm not to worried.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
I recently got a pair of front rotors from TPS. I don't know if the price is still valid but for $140 shipped, dimpled, slotted and zinc coated. Seemed like a good bang for buck. I think they're Centric rotors.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I bought jus. Slotted rotors from TPS and will post pics one I get them

LeKiD

Established Member
I had the same kind of rotor sell by Brake Motive and they cracked from a cross drilled hole. I installed stock rotor and hawks pads .

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I had the same kind of rotor sell by Brake Motive and they cracked from a cross drilled hole. I installed stock rotor and hawks pads .

The rotor pro rotors aren't drilled through. They are dimpled. I run them up front with hawk pads as well. They have done very well for me. Plenty of 130-140 runs at the strip to test them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread