Any Ford Car Dealers In Here???

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Why? You already have one. You adding another to your stable?

03'Darin

Established Member
That all depends on what the dealer is willing to do. I did a locate to see how many mystichrome coupes are sitting out there and out of a 1200 dealer search 15 cars showed up. Some of those cars may already be sold.

There is currently a $3000 rebate (in our zone, may be different in your zone) on the Cobra's right now OR 0% financing up to 72 if you qualify. Invoice on the car is just under $36k and memo would be about $34,600 range. I would imagine at this point you may be able to buy one for close to memo less rebates or the 0%. The 0% expires tomorrow!!

Darin

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Hey Darin...is there a way to do a nationwide search to find out how many new '03s are still available right now? I'm blown away every time someone says their dealer has '03s left on the lot. Are there really that many left?

-Greg

03'Darin

Established Member
Originally posted by Top_Fuel
Hey Darin...is there a way to do a nationwide search to find out how many new '03s are still available right now? I'm blown away every time someone says their dealer has '03s left on the lot. Are there really that many left?

-Greg

I don't think there is a way for the customer to do it. But we can do an entire dealer body search in 300 dealer increments. I'll check it out ant get right back to you.

Darin

Selcher

Established Member
How about remaining Cobra's in Canada? Can you search that as well? Much appreciated if you can.

03'Darin

Established Member
I just searched for 03' coupes, non-anniversary. Out of 3819 dealers in the 50 states (sorry I can't do Canada) it showed 34 cars. That doesn't mean there are 34 cars still sitting out there because some of them may have already been sold and just not reported yet, which is common.

There is no reason dealers should have 03's left at this point. You need to get agressive with selling and pricing to move these cars before they get this old. We are down to only two 04's at this point.

Darin

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You could probably contact a "helpful" dealer who would be willing to do a broad search. Maybe even nationwide.

Many dealerships don't update their websites (if they have one) as often as they should so any inventory shown isn't necessarily correct. I've run into that many times. I'll see a car that gets my attention. I call the dealer and am told it was sold over a week ago. Huh? Pretty frustrating when you're out there hunting for a vehicle.

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Thanks for doing that, Darin. I was just curious. My local dealers are like your store...most seem to be down to just a couple of Cobras left. I think the last '03s around here were sold at least 3 or 4 months ago.

-Greg

03'Darin

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
You could probably contact a "helpful" dealer who would be willing to do a broad search. Maybe even nationwide.

Many dealerships don't update their websites (if they have one) as often as they should so any inventory shown isn't necessarily correct. I've run into that many times. I'll see a car that gets my attention. I call the dealer and am told it was sold over a week ago. Huh? Pretty frustrating when you're out there hunting for a vehicle.

This same thing holds true for us when we use the dealer locator to search for vehicles. Each dealer reports their sales once they are delivered. Some dealers do it within about a day, others sometimes take a couple...to several.....to weeks. We don't get reimbursed for the factory incentives until we report the sale.......so what in the world would they wait for.

Darin

03'Darin

Established Member
Originally posted by Top_Fuel
Thanks for doing that, Darin. I was just curious. My local dealers are like your store...most seem to be down to just a couple of Cobras left. I think the last '03s around here were sold at least 3 or 4 months ago.

-Greg

You're quite welcome. BTW what part of Ohio are you from? I lived in Columbus for 6 years when I was growing up (which I still didn't finish doing:lol: ) and went to the Westerville school district. I wrenched on a friends quarter midget for most of the time I lived there and got to travel to different tracks all over Ohio. What a blast!

Darin

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Originally posted by 03'Darin
BTW what part of Ohio are you from?
I'm in the Dayton area...and your post reminds me that I haven't seen any midget races in quite a while. :-D

-Greg

pwildbil

Established Member
I know of 3 mystic coupes in my area....One is at Jerome Duncan and another is at Roy Obrien...the other is at Russ Milne...and by the way I just bought an new 03 vert friday!!!

Last edited:

pwildbil

Established Member
Forgot to mention that there is 4000 rebate on 04's and also an extra 1000 if you finance through FMCC.(that's 5000 off)..Only good til the end of the month though which is tomorrow!!!

jedeyeben

Established Member
I was at a lot on Sunday looking around and they still had five 03's! one vert, one vert 10th and three coupes.!!

Flatliner

THE HEARTBEAT STOPS HERE.
Established Member
All I saw on ford's website is attached...shows good through 10/4

$3000 Cash Back
or 0.0% APR financing for 36 months
or 0.0% APR financing for 48 months
or 0.9% APR financing for 60 months
or 2.9% APR financing for 72 months
or $0 Cash Back plus - APR financing for 36 months
or $0 Cash Back plus - APR financing for 48 months
or $0 Cash Back plus - APR financing for 60 months

mystichromeluvr

Established Member
hey darin, is there any way i could contact you and talk about getting a new cobra? i have already talked to alot of out of state dealerships so you would be no different. i really want an 03 10th if there is anyway you could do a dealertrade or something. thanks

03'Darin

Established Member
Originally posted by mystichromeluvr
hey darin, is there any way i could contact you and talk about getting a new cobra? i have already talked to alot of out of state dealerships so you would be no different. i really want an 03 10th if there is anyway you could do a dealertrade or something. thanks

The only way you will get a deal on a leftover is to contact a dealer with a car. For me to dealer trade one the dealer with the car is going to want invoice at worst, memo at best. A dealer with a car like you want would probably sell the car cheaper to you than he would to me as another dealer.

If I have some time today I'll get on the locator to try and find some dealers for you to contact. What color/colors would you take and do you want vert or ht?

Darin

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
Originally posted by mystichromeluvr
Griffin Ford in Waukesha Wisconsin shows a Silver 03 10th vert stil available on its on-line inventory on the web.

Users who are viewing this thread