any ford dealers committing to MSRP in writing?

msp282

I sell crack
Established Member
I am #3 at a local SVT dealer but they are saying that there will be a markup. I bought a truck from the previously, so i am a repeat customer.... sux that they want to charge more than MSRP.

anyone know of a dealer willing to sell at MSRP somewhere near Central PA (I can drive a couple hundred miles if I need to).

thanks

bullittman

Established Member
Van Bortel in Victor new york has committed to MSRP.....Problem is I believe their list is WAY past what they going to be allotted. Talk to Paul Bower.

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
msp282 said:
does every Ford Dealer have a crack at the Shelby's or just the SVT dealers?

thanks

Every dealer does with the GT500, but they have to pass SVT Certification first (they DO NOT have to be an SVT dealer though). Howeve those that are SVT dealers will get more GT500's.

Jbahoffman

Established Member
Svt Certification

The dealership has to send a salesman and a serviceman
to a course to get certification in order to be able to sell the car and also to be able to work on the car---they must get certification BEFORE they are allowed to order one. ALL ford dealerships will have to do this.
There has been no information out yet on when/where these classes will be.

msp282

I sell crack
Established Member
I called your dealer and he told me that NO ONE is getting one at MSRP from them.

Evil_Merlin said:
Every dealer does with the GT500, but they have to pass SVT Certification first (they DO NOT have to be an SVT dealer though). Howeve those that are SVT dealers will get more GT500's.

I give up.... i guess I will just wait it out.....nothing wrong with my current cars, but thought it would be nice to have one of the first shelby's....

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Not close to you (south LA) but im #1, and MSRP in writing. They have stopped taking deposits at 3, since there is no guarantee that they will get more than that.

Ken

I'm #3 on a list in the Jax, Fl. area. I got 40k msrp in writing w/5k mark up, 1k desposit
They stopped taking deposits a 3. Deposit is refundable until ordering and the 1k will be put towards a down payment. I will be locked in on price before the order is sent.I'm looking at around 47k when all is said and done.

Romans8:28

Established Member
PetuniaGT40 said:
I'm #3 on a list in the Jax, Fl. area. I got 40k msrp in writing w/5k mark up, 1k desposit
They stopped taking deposits a 3. Deposit is refundable until ordering and the 1k will be put towards a down payment. I will be locked in on price before the order is sent.I'm looking at around 47k when all is said and done.

No offense but 47K for a Mustang is insane...... I would be driving a new C6 for that price

mkeane

Established Member
$47 doesnt seem so high when you consider the Supercharged cars of Roush and Saleen will probably be in the 50's

broeli

Established Member
It's bad enough paying msrp for a car. No matter how much I wanted a certain car I wouldn't pay markup. And if the new Cobra has an msrp of $40k I wouldn't even pay msrp. It's simply not worth 40k+.

Users who are viewing this thread