Any Gamers In Here????

6SpeedLover

Established Member
If this is posted in the wrong place (Sorry) But I wanted to know if anyone played the new "Clive barker's Jericho Demo"? I do believe its Direct X 10, but I just wanted to let all my fellow gamers know that this game is going to be worth every penny we are going to pay for it. I already beat the Demo 11 times (lol) Its a small Demo, but its over 1 gig....... Any comments from you guys, or gals will be appreciated :beer:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Never heard of it...more info please.

Its for Pc, and X-Box 360 only (Im a Pc Boy) The graphics will actually having you trying to touch the screen (they are that good) The only info I can give you, is to goto clive barkers jericho and down-load the demo, or just look at the screenshots. One of the small bosses in the demo, is the picture in my sig. If you get the picture on the site, it will be at a way better resolution (that way you can respect it better)

logan_yomtov

Established Member
never heard of it or played it...You may want to search for some magazine reviews.

btw, heres the obligatory
xbox 360 RULES!!!!! playstation sucks!!!!!!

/thread

Last edited:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
never heard of it or played it...You may want to search for some magazine reviews.

btw, heres the obligatory
xbox 360 RULES!!!!! playstation sucks!!!!!!

/thread

I say screw the both of them (lol) Pc Pwnes with Direct X 10.... But to be honest, when it comes to console (360 does rule) But seriously, if you love to game?????? Clive barkers Jericho is ALL THAT!!!!! No BS!! Just trying to help the fellow gamer :beer:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
I've seen it for reserve. The guy couldn't tell me much about it. Is it a 3rd or 1st person shooter?

Its a First Person, but you have the option of changing players, at any time of the game. Thats pretty much all I buy is First Person. Like ones I really like are: BioShock, Fear, PainKiller, Max Payne ect...... I could go on forever...

Ill post ya a few screenshots ;-)

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Hear are some actual gameplay shots... Remember, its supported by Direct X 10.
934445_20070713_screen003.gif

934443_20070927_screen001.gif

934443_20070801_screen002.gif

934443_20070801_screen001.gif

934443_20070629_screen004.jpg

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
i played the demo, dont remember if i beat it or not. The graphics are pretty damn good( and that was on x360 on a 1080p tv). There were quite a few parts that scared the crap outta me. I think it will be a good game, i'll buy it when it comes out. Right now waiting for assasians creed.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
yea im also waiting for assasins creed to come out. In fact, I need to download that demo and check it out (ps3 guy right here)

6SpeedLover

Established Member
i played the demo, dont remember if i beat it or not. The graphics are pretty damn good( and that was on x360 on a 1080p tv). There were quite a few parts that scared the crap outta me. I think it will be a good game, i'll buy it when it comes out. Right now waiting for assasians creed.

Assasians Creed???? Is that for X-Box only??? Can you explain the game a-bit for me? Sorry for all the questions bro, but I have been a fully addicted Gamer for years :beer: But I PC Game only...

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
Assasians Creed???? Is that for X-Box only??? Can you explain the game a-bit for me? Sorry for all the questions bro, but I have been a fully addicted Gamer for years :beer: But I PC Game only...

im a PC, x360, ps3 gamer love them all!!:pepper::banana:

sorry im a bit lazy:D and kinda busy at work here ya go

assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com:rockon:

www.gametrailers.com/game/2581.html?id=2581 :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread