Any Gamers In Here????

bam

Established Member
Some Resistance, not so much any more. I just downloaded Warhawk a few days ago, and I play every chance I get. IMO a lot more fun than Resistance.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
mine will not stay connected long (crappy net service i have) I need to find me some new games to play online, these are getting boring

bam

Established Member
Can you describe WarHawk for me??? Just a few details please :beer:

Check out some of the videos on IGN. It's basically foot soldiers vs. tanks vs. planes vs. turrets vs. foot soldiers etc. Crazy shit ensues. I think its PS3-exclusive though.

anothersvtguy

Turner of Wrenches
Established Member
next month

Next month is gonna be a big one for us PC gamers. :beer:

Call of Duty 4

Gears of War

Crysis

I'll take keyboard and mouse any day over a controller. :bored: and PC graphics have always owned consoles, although lately consoles are catching up bigtime.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Next month is gonna be a big one for us PC gamers. :beer:

Call of Duty 4

Gears of War

Crysis

I'll take keyboard and mouse any day over a controller. :bored: and PC graphics have always owned consoles, although lately consoles are catching up bigtime.

I could not of said it better my-self!!!! Very true, and im excited about it :beer:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Did you play the demo??? This game is going to be sick!!!! Very well put together :rockon:

No, they shut down the entries to the beta before I could get on. But I have been on charliedeltaoscar.com and watched some of the game play and various features of the game and yes it is going to be sick.

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
I played the Jericho demo on the PS3 and the 360 (I have them both) . . . and the PS3 controller won for me . . . otherwise I'm counting the days till Haze.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
If your into PainKiller.... The Newest PainKiller demo is out... It is just like the original, Fast paced, and alot of killing... I love the demo, the maps are really wild, and the weapons are Outrageous. It is very satanic though <<<< lol If you liked the very first PainKiller.... You will love this one

Users who are viewing this thread