Any GOOD pics of a 2000 cobra R hood on an 03/04 cobra?

Drewzilla

Established Member
Most of the pictures I see are at some wacky angle or you cant see the hood good. I was curious if anyone had any good pics of this hood/car combo. Im talking about straight on shots and direct side shots, along with others but you get my idea. I was just curious to see some clear pictures to see how it would really look in the real world. This is not a post to see if I wanna buy one or not but rather just to see how it looks. Thanks.

blackgtcp

Established Member
i would also like to see.im gonna buy a hood for my car and i was thinking about the R

a8v37.jpg

Drewzilla

Established Member
I know this isn't completely relevant, but I have the R hood on my 99'.

That would be fine.

Here are some of the pics that Ive seen and could find again to post. Ive made a similar post a while back in here but Id kinda just like to see them on terminators but any new edges would be helpful.

natsburnout.jpg

arch_angel.gif

cobra191bhl2.jpg

IMG_5797.jpg

Drewzilla

Established Member
Doesnt seem to be a hot topic so this will be the last bump. Maybe there arent many around. Im sure most agree that the stock terminator hood is very nice and looks best on the car. I tend to agree but always looking for something a little different.

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Drew i think u should look at wingless hood in person i have some pics of it aswell and it looks sick to me though not a 2000 cobra R

Users who are viewing this thread