any good tuners in Los angeles?

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
finally getting my car put back together...does anyone know of any good tuners in the LA(los angeles) area???

SlowSVT

Established Member
I hear Crickets on this thread.

.......all the good ones are on the east coast :nonono:

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
yeah east coast is kinda far for me to get a tune...ill stick to the west coast

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Do I sense an "East Coast Bias" here??? JBA Performance in San Diego has been tuning for over 25 years. I'm very satisfied with my tune. 455 rwhp and 502 tq. A nice drive down the coast, and back with more power....

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
Do I sense an "East Coast Bias" here??? JBA Performance in San Diego has been tuning for over 25 years. I'm very satisfied with my tune. 455 rwhp and 502 tq. A nice drive down the coast, and back with more power....

that does sound like a good idea..drive to the coast and come back with some more HP...

SlowSVT

Established Member

Listing your mods, boost, A/F ratio and ignition setting will help us determining if you got a good tune or not. Keep in mind one person getting good results does not make a good tuner. We had a few guys tounting one tuner who manged to granade quite a few motors except theirs.

To me a good tuner is one who can consistanly get high engine output without detroying anyones motor.

Users who are viewing this thread