Any GT350s at MSRP?

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I am getting the itch for a new toy and started to look for a gt350...but these crazy markups will keep me from buying unless I find one what they should be selling for, at MSRP...So anyone have leads to any at sticker and in stock? Not looking to order one and wait half a year, would like to locate one in a showroom.must have tech pack.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Tech Packs don't come with Recaros.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I must have read them wrong, ok so I thought the leather/sued seats were recaros...so recaros are only cloth and can not get with the tech pack

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There's a bunch of tech pack cars out there, I don't know of any listed at MSRP though. Good luck with your hunt.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
There's a bunch of tech pack cars out there, I don't know of any listed at MSRP though. Good luck with your hunt.

Yea found a bunch in ny state via fords finder but every single one is at least 5k over or more!! I just can not justify that especially you know these cars will depreciate like any thing else..rather loose 10K if I gotta sell in few than loose 30-40k!!

Snoopy49

Established Member
Be careful, very few that are marked at MSRP really have an ADM or are bought cars that are not for sale. Call and confirm the price. The best way to confirm the price is to go to the dealership and check it out in person. I have read stories of buyers getting a price confirmation over the phone and when they went in to buy the car at that price they were told that the person they talked to made a mistake and the car is $5,000 to $30,000 dollars higher. A new version of bait and switch.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
^ I've heard of this a couple times.

That's complete bullshit and gives all dealers a bad name.

EDIT: A good way to avoid this is to have them fax/email you a copy of the price they give you...bring that in, and they have to sell it to you for that.

Para81

Established Member
Tech Packs are available and most are selling for 5k-15k over MSRP. The Track Pack/R versions are near impossible to find and ADM's are even higher.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Huh I thought they did when I was looking at a few window stickers...so you can not get the nav with recaros?

It was actually nice to watch you come to know just how the options were packaged. It defies logic, or even common sense - we all agree. Thankfully, Ford finally realized it as well.

Tech Packs are available and most are selling for 5k-15k over MSRP. The Track Pack/R versions are near impossible to find and ADM's are even higher.

Word spreads fast and the Tech Packs are becoming the "lesser" car of choice (forget unicorn R models as well as base cars). Cutting power due to a hot transmission shouldn't be an issue with any Shelby.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
It was actually nice to watch you come to know just how the options were packaged. It defies logic, or even common sense - we all agree. Thankfully, Ford finally realized it as well.
Yea I was very shocked the you can not get tech and recaros...its deff a weird package setup by ford

Users who are viewing this thread