Any GT350s at MSRP?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It'll be interesting to see if the Tracks always maintain that demand over the Techs or if it will go away when Ford releases the trans/diff coolers.

I think the MY15/16 Track Packs are so much more because there are a lot less produced. I would bet its a 4:1 tech:track spread.

CO Mack

Established Member
I'm surprised at the ratio of track to tech cars. I would bet it's 1:4

I'd like to know how that decision was made within Ford. I personally would not have paid as much for a Track as a Tech. I think there are arguably better track rats for the price, but not 2+2 GT cars, and my wife wants those comforts...OK, me too. ;) I am happy there are guys insane about them to the point they want a Mustang track car just because it's a Mustang, and are willing to spend tons of money and ADM for one. The loyalists are the core reason Ford gave us the GT350 and we have the great aftermarket support. :)

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ford didn't make the decision. They'll build whatever is ordered.

Retail and stock orders decided what the mix would be.

CO Mack

Established Member
Ford didn't make the decision. They'll build whatever is ordered.

Retail and stock orders decided what the mix would be.

Didn't think that through...I assumed Ford had allocations of each flavor, but my dealer just told me they ordered whatever spec they wanted within their allocation (non-R/R) like you said.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Didn't think that through...I assumed Ford had allocations of each flavor, but my dealer just told me they ordered whatever spec they wanted within their allocation (non-R/R) like you said.

The MY15 Ford built 50 of each, then 37 R's.

But the MY16 and MY17 will just be like any other vehicle line. Dealers and consumers dictate the builds.

krt22

Established Member
When does the '16 production end?

June 1st. They are really cranking them out now it seems, have seen a 55XX VIN number so they are closing in on that 5000/500 number it seems if you count non-US bound cars

divernb

Unrefined
Established Member
The MY15 Ford built 50 of each, then 37 R's.

But the MY16 and MY17 will just be like any other vehicle line. Dealers and consumers dictate the builds.

Just curious, do you have any idea on the quantity of R's, and the R's that have the tech package added to them? Being that these were produced in lower numbers, did deals/consumers still dictate the amount built?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just curious, do you have any idea on the quantity of R's, and the R's that have the tech package added to them? Being that these were produced in lower numbers, did deals/consumers still dictate the amount built?
I have no idea. The link earlier would be the closest to what is out there.

Users who are viewing this thread