any idea as to what this is worth?? pics inside

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
it'sstockthanks for all the links. i'm stupid when it comes to ebay. :beer:

thanks to everyone for all your advise.

the girl in my avitar is my fiance, there used to be more pictures of her in one of the post your gf threads but i'm not sure if they are still there. i need some new pictures of her anyway so maybe i'll post a few later ;-)

RioRed4v

Established Member
1 BA SVT said:

the girl in my avitar is my fiance, there used to be more pictures of her in one of the post your gf threads but i'm not sure if they are still there. i need some new pictures of her anyway so maybe i'll post a few later ;-)

i think you should..lol

because gaaaaaawd dayuuum she looks smokin. nice catch, and congrats :beer:

Sniperfox

Kopfjaeger
Established Member
1 BA SVT said:

think natural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Constable

Established Member
If I came home and saw the silhoutte of Yoda in the darkness, I'd probably shat myself. That is the wrong kind of thing to have in your household. Imagine storing it in the closte and having one of your friends open the door to put something away! They'd freak.

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
Constable said:
If I came home and saw the silhoutte of Yoda in the darkness, I'd probably shat myself. That is the wrong kind of thing to have in your household. Imagine storing it in the closte and having one of your friends open the door to put something away! They'd freak.

i have come home stupid drunk and forgot it was there. turned on the lights and damn near pissed myself. :lol1:

MustangBoo

Save Colonel Reb!!!
Established Member
ponder on price for item you should. Let the force be with you. But seriously that Yoda can bring a pretty penny on ebay.

SVThink

Imagine if that was at the end of your bed and you woke up early in the morning and saw it staring at you.

Cool find !

04blackSVT

Established Member
We are all still waiting the for the pictures of your girl....damn we are a bunch of losers. She is hot though, good catch! :D

afro

Why?
Established Member
THAT THING IS AWESOME!!

OMG!..that will go for a lot! I'd buy it if I had $$ ;/

May want to put it in some sorta air-proof bag or something and hold it for a couple decades and make a bunch of $$ in the future..

Last edited:

Flo

Wishing For a Notch
Established Member
04blackSVT said:
We are all still waiting the for the pictures of your girl....damn we are a bunch of losers. She is hot though, good catch! :D
:lol: Im with stupid.

Stang Lover

Established Member
If i'm correct there were only 8 of those made and were around the world. We had one over here and somebody stole it out the grocery store :shrug:
but I would of got it only if I had known it was worth some money :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread