Any II owners here?

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
Just curious to see if there are any II owners on this site. I'm gonna assume there isn't any, but ya never know. I currently have a 77 that's a work in progress.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
My dad actually has a 1979 King Cobra that is all restored, this is just one of his mustangs that he has.. He has restored all of them!

amigrad06

SVT Noob!
Established Member
I've owned 14 Mustang II's...Everything from a 77 Ghia to a 76 Motortown Cobra II with 43K original miles, and a few King Cobras thrown in there.

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
Wow, that's quite the collection! Do you currently own one? I'm assuming not by looking at your signature. My first car was an Orange & Black 78 Mach 1

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
Nice. 5 lug conversion is on my to-do list as well. You'll have to post some pics if you get it.

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
Yeah, I head over there on occasion. Awesome site for the II. Are you a member there? I've tried several times to register on that site with no success.

AkronCobra

Established Member
I've probably put under 200 miles on it in the last 15 years. The motor was reworked years ago and the factory 4-speed just won't take it. Its broken two of them including the one in it now which is leaking fluid.:shrug: I take it out every now and then to run the gas out of it.

amigrad06

SVT Noob!
Established Member
I just picked up a 78 Mustang King Cobra clone. 95 5.0 motor, worked C4, T tops, custom paint and 5 lug conversion, i'll post pictures once I get it shipped, should have it next Tuesday.

amigrad06

SVT Noob!
Established Member
mustangstuff128.jpg

first show was this weekend.

Last edited:

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
Very sharp II you have there! Looks like the interior was redone as well? Any interior or underhood pics you'd like to post?

How did you do in the show?

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
Nice! Don't think I'll be able to make that one. Know where I can find more info on this event?

Users who are viewing this thread