Any interest in a Dynojet Dyno day?

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
The pulls would be about 40-45 for three pulls with A/F sniffer, no bung (I think). The shop is in Bellingham. Let me know as we need a 8 car minimum I think. I can find the details soon if ya'll are up for it.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea we should have our base Predator tune by rick, LongTubes, and Xpipe on before this weekend hopefully.

Wanna see the power gains.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Hell, if I can go from friggin' Mt. Vernon to PIR you lazy asses can go from Seattle to Bellingham. Besides, if we take 9 there's like 40 miles of nice twisties.

Joe5.0

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
Hell, if I can go from friggin' Mt. Vernon to PIR you lazy asses can go from Seattle to Bellingham. Besides, if we take 9 there's like 40 miles of nice twisties.

Good Point. Be a damn good cruise.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Uh uh, about 15 miles of 7 foot wide lanes with a 200' clift to seaward on the other side of a 2' foot tall brick guardrail and 200' rock wall cliffs to landward. Lotsa 25 MPH corners, blind corners etc. Nasty bit of road not suited to spirited driving with average driving skills. Ya "F" up there it tends to be permanent.

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
Uh uh, about 15 miles of 7 foot wide lanes with a 200' clift to seaward on the other side of a 2' foot tall brick guardrail and 200' rock wall cliffs to landward. Lotsa 25 MPH corners, blind corners etc. Nasty bit of road not suited to spirited driving with average driving skills. Ya "F" up there it tends to be permanent.

Haha i c remind me not to speed in there :uh oh:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Charlie, I am down! You heading out to Michaels again this Saturday?

PS: took your advice, the "goods" are in the mail................

Users who are viewing this thread