Any interest in a Dynojet Dyno day?

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
mean saleen said:
Haha i c remind me not to speed in there :uh oh:
i did the pony trails there... with the IRS it was a breeze! No issues with falling off or anything... and plenty speed was had even with stock cobra suspension!

I can't imagine you having problems with the saleen susp...

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
RickSvt said:
What are the goods???

rick

Rick, nothing that'll keep you, Christian,Charlie and mystic from sleeping at night but should be enough to keep otherss at bay.

I'll shoot pics when the package arrives.

C Weil

Established Member
tarch said:
i did the pony trails there... with the IRS it was a breeze! No issues with falling off or anything... and plenty speed was had even with stock cobra suspension!

I can't imagine you having problems with the saleen susp...

It's not an issue of suspension so much as bad drivers. That includes you, and everyone else there, too!!

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
saleen09 said:
Charlie, I am down! You heading out to Michaels again this Saturday?

PS: took your advice, the "goods" are in the mail................

We got kicked outta Michael's last WE I guess, I wasn't there what with Fredia's B-Day and all. I've gotta line up another spot for us before this WE. Cool, nothing like a few toys to level the field a bit.

saleen09

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
We got kicked outta Michael's last WE I guess, I wasn't there what with Fredia's B-Day and all. I've gotta line up another spot for us before this WE. Cool, nothing like a few toys to level the field a bit.

Let me know where you meet us this weekend and I'll head back out with ya!

If things go right, Linn over at amazon racing should have my cobra in front of your by the end of July. :)

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
saleen09 said:
Let me know where you meet us this weekend and I'll head back out with ya!

If things go right, Linn over at amazon racing should have my cobra in front of your by the end of July. :)

Not if I can find some more $$ she won't. :rolling:

saleen09

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
Not if I can find some more $$ she won't. :rolling:

You won't keep getting me off the line soon. Have you ever heard of a 305/30/18? :rockon:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
not only watch the bolt, but those suckers are wide, I think that they are wider than the 315/35/17 nittos I used to have. Joey has a set of those 305's in his garage right now, they are about 1/2 inch taller than stock.. Be careful of rubbin the wheel wells too

Rick

saleen09

Established Member
RickSvt said:
not only watch the bolt, but those suckers are wide, I think that they are wider than the 315/35/17 nittos I used to have. Joey has a set of those 305's in his garage right now, they are about 1/2 inch taller than stock.. Be careful of rubbin the wheel wells too

Rick

I saw he was getting a set. I was thinking of heading over there and test fitting one up on my Cobra to see the Clearance issues, if any.

Joe, when you bolting those things up?

Charlie, as bad as you got me out of the hole, what else did you expect me to do? :-D

saleen09

Established Member
Also, for comparison :

555RII - 305/35 ZR18 Diameter 26.30 Width 12.48
555R - 315/35 R17 Diameter 25.79 Width12.13

Hmmmmmmm, thoughts?

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Here they are
750706_69_full.jpg

They are wide, with the saleen being lowered we are gonna be real close to rubbing. Where are you guys going this weekend? Predator Finally came today. :) Saleen09 we are still waiting for 1 saleen 18X10 rim before we can put these bad boys on. There was a miscommunication at saleen as always.
Ill let yah know when it gets hear. Hope fully tmmrw. We are officialt starting the long tubes and x pipe install on friday.

C Weil

Established Member
Nice looking tires!

You'll have plenty of room with those tires, mean. We live axle guys can get away with a lot more tire than the IRS guys can; 335s aren't an issue with 11-11.5" wheels.

Like everyone else way saying, the Nitto's seem to be skinnier than most other brands. My BFG KD's, which definitely AREN'T drag radials, are 295/35/18, and wider than Nitto 315s...at least on 10" wheels. The drag radials will definitely hook up better on a launch than my tires will, though!!

I'm also going to step up to 315/35/18 the next time around, even if it's pushing it on 10"!

Last edited:

Tylerb59

Established Member
Where did you get those Nittos.

I tried to order 315s back in September and I would have to wait about 2 months because they were out of stock. I ended up getting BFG instead.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
saleen09 said:
I saw he was getting a set. I was thinking of heading over there and test fitting one up on my Cobra to see the Clearance issues, if any.

Joe, when you bolting those things up?

Charlie, as bad as you got me out of the hole, what else did you expect me to do? :-D

I hear ya Will, I hear ya.

Users who are viewing this thread