Any interest in a Dynojet Dyno day?

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Joe, would you mind me coming over when you get those mounted up and test fitting them on my Cobra?

If you needed an extra set of hands on the header/x pipe install, I would be more than willing to help.

Joe5.0

Established Member
RickSvt said:
I think that tomorrow is install day for joey.....

Rick

Yep tmmrw. We need to go get Stainless stage 8 Headers bolts though.

No extra help needed will but thanks alot. And yea should be able to do the tire thing sometime.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Ok, the Dyno day is scheduled for Saturday the 26th. We need to get up there by 10 AM, depending on how many cars are going. The price is $45 + tax for three pulls with A/F (sniffer or bung sensor). This is a Dynojet. It's at Meridian Performance MPS. We can meet at the Shell at the Conway exit (just as you drop down into the valley) at 9AM or so.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
mean saleen said:
Yep tmmrw. We need to go get Stainless stage 8 Headers bolts though.

No extra help needed will but thanks alot. And yea should be able to do the tire thing sometime.

Joe, always like to offer to lend a hand.

Let me know when it'd be kosher for me to pop over to test fit one of those wheel/tires up onto the Cobra. I would really appreciate it before I go and order my tires next weekend. Thanks in advance.

Charlie, count me in on the dyno tenatively. My parts SHOULD be here by then but if they aren't, no need to dyno again. I will keep you posted. Also, would you mind if my roomate ( guy with the NBM Z28 up in Mt Vernon with us that night) ran on the dyno?

Users who are viewing this thread