any irs setups out there for sale

01 96 svt

Established Member
my buddy is looking to put irs in his fox, any one got one for sale please pm me thanks. looking for complete setup

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
look me up in the spring when i get my 01 out of storage

cuz i wanna SRA!

matt87

Established Member
dam 1850.00 and you still have to do all the full tilt boogie racing add ons and a rear brace or frpp cover just to make it handle any power.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
LOL Massmustang who cares how offended he gets he just might say yes your not looking to make a friend.

I say.. be the BETTER man and NOT low ball.. LOW BALLERS ARE ASSHOLES..IMHO however ..

if it were me which its not.. i would check out the going prices and make him a PRACTICAL offer, friends or not, don't be a duche bag low baller .. :)

good luck... FYI used IRS's look to be around $1,000... the one on Craigslist looks to be new.... Its got to be worth at least $1,600...

Good people do good things and good karma surrounds them.. :beer:

Last edited:

BillO

Established Member
I say.. be the BETTER man and NOT low ball.. LOW BALLERS ARE ASSHOLES..IMHO however ..

if it were me which its not.. i would check out the going prices and make him a PRACTICAL offer, friends or not, don't be a duche bag low baller .. :)

good luck... FYI used IRS's look to be around $1,000... the one on Craigslist looks to be new.... Its got to be worth at least $1,600...

Good people do good things and good karma surrounds them.. :beer:

Mach 1 you have never offered a low ball price for something?
Call LOW BALLERS what you want if he buys it for what he wants I call him the WINNER. Only ASSHOLES pay the asking price !

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Just keep your eyes out, they normally sell for 800-1000.00
You could also call a couple local shops and ask them if any of their customers have pulled their IRS or if they know someone thinking about it.
That way the shop might make some money on labor if the owner of the donor IRS can't do the swap themself.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Just keep your eyes out, they normally sell for 800-1000.00
You could also call a couple local shops and ask them if any of their customers have pulled their IRS or if they know someone thinking about it.
That way the shop might make some money on labor if the owner of the donor IRS can't do the swap themself.

That's a good idea Ed. Only problem is I hate paying shops to do work that I know I can handle myself.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
That's a good idea Ed. Only problem is I hate paying shops to do work that I know I can handle myself.

If you can do the work yourself then obviously you wouldn't pay. But maybe the other guy might need a hand. Or both of you might need fluids or something from the shop.

On another note, we just finished Kevin's Screaming yellow 04 with a Full Tilt kit with every option they sell!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'm open to anyone who is willing to give me their IRS for free and want to trade for a solid :thumbsup:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Mach 1 you have never offered a low ball price for something?
Call LOW BALLERS what you want if he buys it for what he wants I call him the WINNER. Only ASSHOLES pay the asking price !

Actually billo NO i don't offer low baller prices... I hate it when ppl do that to me.. AND we're are not talking about negotiating window stickers.. However Massmustang02 was saying that he wasn't even CLOSE to his price...

And thank you for the heads up Billo .. :) I know now not to deal with you.. BTW did you ever buy one of those cobras? (maybe they are assholes for not selling you those cars for free?) LOL

Have asked for free shipping YES.. but having taken someones asking price and cut it in half? ABSOLUTELY NOT ...

whether on a forum, or out in the real world.. I pay the asking price or such.. If i pay what was asked , and something happens? its on them.. NOT me It gives me the right to complain about their product or workmanship if its SUB par...:burnout:

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i am willing to just swap em out
my IRS has a billet flow brace, KB alum difff bushings, and 3.73s

only thing is i will not give up my FR500 catback lol

Users who are viewing this thread