Any Mustang clubs/meets on Long Island?

Justinfiore

Established Member
Not too much action in the car scene on long island recently. My Mach 1 will be going under the knife at the end of October and want to see if I can meet up with some people and cruise before I take my car apart.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

prs97

Established Member
I think there is still a decent turn out at Captree & Oak Beach early Sunday mornings. Bellmore train station should also be active for a while longer on Friday evenings.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
I think there is still a decent turn out at Captree & Oak Beach early Sunday mornings. Bellmore train station should also be active for a while longer on Friday evenings.

/\ this, NYM doesn't get much of a turnout that I can recall. The Mustang scene has been dead for a while IMO on LI

Justinfiore

Established Member
/\ this, NYM doesn't get much of a turnout that I can recall. The Mustang scene has been dead for a while IMO on LI

Yup NYM isn't active, and I'll be at the hicksville meet his weekend, I follow eastern origins on ig but I haven't been to a meet hosted by them yet and I think its a lot of tuners, which I don't mind but I just wanted to see if any meets were mustangs only.

Users who are viewing this thread