any of you guys not getting a 350 anymore now that the zl1 is out?

93oh

Established Member
Everyone knows the zl1 will be seriously fast because of how well the recent camaros handle. So one can assume that the zl1 will hook some serious corner g's and being 200lbs lighter and haveing 640hp... Its a no brainer. It will be faster than a lot of things out here now. I think it will rape hellcats on the 1320, i think it would be a more interesting roll race.

Agreed... As from a roll the weight is by and large factored out and the Hellcat historically put away the CTS V from a roll. But the package is pretty slick the fact it can actually turn and brake and run laps in addition to its straight line prowess is very impressive.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I think it will rape hellcats on the 1320, i think it would be a more interesting roll race.

Yeah,...the Hellcats are beast from a roll. Especially the A8's.
Fun times, for sure. Enjoy while we can. :thumbsup:

93oh

Established Member
You think a Hellcat runs 11 flat or you're saying with a tire 11 flat? Yes 100 pounds is worth a tenth but don't forget the 10 speed trans will be good for something..

ObieFox

Established Member
An 8 speed auto can provide significantly better 1/4 mile performance than say a 4 speed auto, but there comes a point of diminishing returns. Will the new GM/Ford 10 speed offer a performance improvement over the current crop of 8 speeds in the 1/4....sure, a little, probably, depending on gearing etc.. :) It will be interesting to see.

Regardless, I already have my order in for the Dodge Hellcat "Spinal Tap" edition and it of course has an 11 speed!!!!!!!

liter of cola

Established Member
just appreciating how this thread ended with the reveal that the guy who designed the aztek designed the Camaro. lmfaoooo. perfect ending to the crapmaro thread. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread