Any Ohio 03/04 Cobra guys/girls here?

330racing

SVT Poster Boy
Established Member
Stow here....about 2 minutes from Big Shot Dyno :)

If anyone is interested in getting a club together lmk....there are at least 10 that go to Sheffield Quaker Steak alone!!

Last edited:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
AFJuggalo81 said:
Toledo, Ohio

Toledo.....
What color Cobra did you get and from where.
PM me some time we have some great get togathers for Cobra guys.

JP

dtd01svt

Established Member
Whats up fellas. Im in Old Brooklyn-just north of Parma. Look out for WS6JJP, HECTOR, and SCOTTS 03 COBRA. They like to get together for one big circle jerk!!! :banana: Just kidding guys. We hang out alot in the summer. Just dont ever race WS6JJP on I-90W. He likes to go blowing by you at 160+mph. after you just took care of an Acura NSX with REALLY big mufflers. ;-) And then later on makes you race him again and you end up breaking the compression rings on your motor. I'll get you back this spring!!! :rockon:

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
that was a fun day...until we were on the way home from Quaker Steak :bash:

when i was watching you in my rearview mirror i thought you had the batmobile option (smokescreen)!!

btw, did you notice i said i seen you in my REARVIEW mirror??...hehehe

AFJuggalo81

Driver Mod in progress...
Established Member
I have the slow Comp Orange everyone is picking on lol. There seems to be enough Terminators in Toledo to get together with I have 2 buddies that own them Grisson and Jeff (Vector)

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Hey John, nice "kill" on Dave's 01 snake. Hey but at least we helped him yank that blown motor out of the car. You'll be back soon Dave.

Hec

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Chardon, Ohio
03 silver coupe
Bought new in Berea on 10/28/04

I looked at that car a while back in berea

dtd01svt

Established Member
WS6JJP said:
that was a fun day...until we were on the way home from Quaker Steak :bash:

when i was watching you in my rearview mirror i thought you had the batmobile option (smokescreen)!!

btw, did you notice i said i seen you in my REARVIEW mirror??...hehehe
Ya, that 'smokescreen' was an option only on the "blown" '01's. Dont you know that working at FORD. :bash: J/K.

Hec, you're right, I do owe you guys for helping me out with that. Heres a beer on me--- :beer:

Just remember, I'LL BE BACK IN THE SPRING AND I WILL BE HUNTING DOWN A CERTAIN KB SILVER COBRA!!!!!! ;-)

This is getting good. :pop:

By the way,you guys in Toledo, I know who VECTOR is. We drove up ther to buy his tires, halfshafts, and intake. Hes got a nice Whippled Cobra.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
AFJuggalo81 said:
I have the slow Comp Orange everyone is picking on lol. There seems to be enough Terminators in Toledo to get together with I have 2 buddies that own them Grisson and Jeff (Vector)

Iv'e meet Grisson, Jeff is also a friend of mine.
So I'll watch out for you this spring. You Should Join MCT we need a comp orange I think its the only color we don't have in the club.

JP

Users who are viewing this thread