Any Ohio 03/04 Cobra guys/girls here?

predator

Established Member
WOW!! Great to see all the Terminators back home! I am from Brookpark myself. Military career leaves me in my current location. Would be fun to catch up with you guys sometime when I am back home visiting family in Strongsville.

I sighted a black Terminator here last night from Ohio with the plate "UUD LOSE". Anybody know him/her? I waited for awhile to see if they would come back out of the Spotsylvania mall in Fredericksburg....but no luck.

bond99

Established Member
COLUMBUS here, patiently waiting on springtime.--maybe me and some of the Cols. boys can make a trip up north when it warms up.

330racing

SVT Poster Boy
Established Member
We could have a regular Cobra convention at Quaker Steak in Sheffield. Probably half the Terminators built are there on any given Sunday....

LCCOBRA

Established Member
bond99 said:
COLUMBUS here, patiently waiting on springtime.--maybe me and some of the Cols. boys can make a trip up north when it warms up.

I'll go! Bond pm me your phone number I think I lost it. Want to talk about the rims as of now their not for sale but will be come spring!

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Columbus here. Anyone here have a White Cobra with snow tires on run up their ass? That was me :pepper:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
bond99 said:

There was a guy in a black Cobra that I waved to and snubber me. He was being a dick and not letting me in to traffic. So when we hung the corner, he floored it and I did to. I ran up on his ass pretty quick and had to let up. He turned left into a Meijer and I went straight. Not a cool guy, had a creepy 70's stash and leather bomber jacket thing going on.

Just be cool to your fellow Cobra drivers (and Lightnings too)

Anyone here know someone that goes by CobraJesus?

His daughter works at a food place and compliments me on my car all of the time.

Man, by that girl a Stang already, she's a nice person.

bond99

Established Member
kneedragger said:
I was over by the street that Easton mall is on. I don't know all of the names yet. Sorry. :??:

Just trying to see if it was anyone I know--did it have chrome rims?--stock or aftermarket?

LCCOBRA

Established Member
kneedragger said:
I was over by the street that Easton mall is on. I don't know all of the names yet. Sorry. :??:

What color was the car? Or was it the black one you were talking about in the previous thread?

JNY XXX

LOL - I was on here looking for the Hensler thread and came across this one.

BTW, that was not me in the aforementioned black Cobra. I don't own a bomber jacket or a cheesy mustache.

CLB owns. True story.

EDIT: Maybe the guy KNEE is talking about is the axe-murderer guy! You know, the one with the air-horn in his trunk that comes to meets in scrubs and makes everyone feel like they are being stalked? His cobra could pass for black (its DSG), he acts like that on the road, and the description fits him.

Last edited by a moderator:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
bond99 said:
:lol: the guilty party steps up :lol: :lol:

jk...whats wrong Bravo, we're ya fellin a little called out :uh oh:

No chrome filler. All I know is that he was heavily influenced by Top Gun and he shops @ Meijer. Oh and he doesn't wave and will not let you pass if you are stuck behind people. He'll drive right next to you or in your blindspot.

BTW I drove outside today and I have to say Blizzak's are unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread