Any other way than paypal to send money online?

04owmach

Established Member
So i just cancelled my paypal acct. after lots of headaches. I moved a year ago in may to lafayette and had trouble switching over my address and it staying along with my new back info. I moved to a house over the summer and updated my bank stuff and then waited a couple weeks to update my paypal (so the bank had time to update my address when paypal did there checks). Got an email a week or so ago that i needed to update my info and started doing that today. It had dumped my new address and put my old address back in and the bank info was screwed up. Got to looking and there was a weird phone number on the phone page and i called them apparently my account was hacked from asia and i was never notified of this. Anyways is there any other online safe and secure website to replace paypal or should i just start a new acct. with paypal?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've used PayPal with my business for 9 years and wouldn't use anything else. Easy to use and maintain, and good customer service. I am very careful to use a secure password, change it periodically, and I check my account info routinely. I've never had any issues updating my account. I'm also very careful to never click on a spoofed email link. That is one of the easiest ways to compromise any account, PayPal or other. I would open a new PayPal account and carefully set it up with your correct address/phone/bank/credit card info. Keep it up to date and you should not have any problems. Like I said, I've had mine for 9 years and I have transactions just about every day.

Users who are viewing this thread