Any reason why...

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I thought the regular CJ springs did not lower the car at all. I could use an inch of lowering on my 4x4. LOL.

Mike

Mnstr50

Established Member
I thought the regular CJ springs did not lower the car at all. I could use an inch of lowering on my 4x4. LOL.

Mike

Mike the M-5300-Q is the CJ spring with stock ride height. The M-5300-R lowers the car as stated above.

trpperpolef150

Per Eibach's website,

sportlines lower the car

1.3" front
2.0" rear

SPORTLINE Kit (Set of 4 Springs) | performance-suspension.eibach.com

***edit- CJ spring picture will be posted as soon as I get some adjustable shocks/struts to accompany them. Give me a few weeks. Comparison pictures will also be posted.

Last edited:

Strpperpolef150

Established Member

Mike

lol I'm dieing to get rid of my 4x4 status. But I'm pretty sure I read somewhere the regular CJ springs drop the car just a little. Like 1/2-1" all the way around.

Mike the M-5300-Q is the CJ spring with stock ride height. The M-5300-R lowers the car as stated above.

trpperpolef150

Per Eibach's website,

sportlines lower the car

1.3" front
2.0" rear

SPORTLINE Kit (Set of 4 Springs) | performance-suspension.eibach.com

***edit- CJ spring picture will be posted as soon as I get some adjustable shocks/struts to accompany them. Give me a few weeks. Comparison pictures will also be posted.

There are so many different answers for the drop. Someone needs to measure what it actually is.

Mnstr50

Established Member
I can get measurements shortly with the sportlines (already on the car). I can say that the suspension has settled slightly (since install). The car only has 2,500 miles on it, springs have been on less than 1,000 miles.

Someone can also measure their current stock ride height (preferably a brembo car for correct comparion).

If i recall (will double check) I'm at 27 5/8" front and back (back slightly higher) from the ground to fender measure. This is with the sportlines, and stock shocks/struts.

lol I'm dieing to get rid of my 4x4 status. But I'm pretty sure I read somewhere the regular CJ springs drop the car just a little. Like 1/2-1" all the way around.

There are so many different answers for the drop. Someone needs to measure what it actually is.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
There are the new M-5300-RA which is the 2013 CJ springs with revised ride height and spring rate.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
All I know is that they are upgrades for the M-5300-R. They have revised rear ride height and spring rate. They are standard on the 2013 Cobra jet. No information on spring rate suppose to be special made by the supplier.

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
I can get measurements shortly with the sportlines (already on the car). I can say that the suspension has settled slightly (since install). The car only has 2,500 miles on it, springs have been on less than 1,000 miles.

Someone can also measure their current stock ride height (preferably a brembo car for correct comparion).

If i recall (will double check) I'm at 27 5/8" front and back (back slightly higher) from the ground to fender measure. This is with the sportlines, and stock shocks/struts.

I have a brembo car so I'll go measure mine so we can compare

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
All I know is that they are upgrades for the M-5300-R. They have revised rear ride height and spring rate. They are standard on the 2013 Cobra jet. No information on spring rate suppose to be special made by the supplier.

Would be cool if they were an inbetween of the two current sets. Also, I wonder how long until they are available to purchase

Users who are viewing this thread