Any runners in south GA? Bueller...

DietCoke

Slow Turtle
Established Member
None of the local mustangs run anymore, and all the fast ones have LS motors in them :shrug:

Not hatin at all, but the only two fast coyotes we had local blew up... one was s/c (piston) the other was n2o (rod through block).

Anyone in/around/close to savannah that wants to run a n/a 5th gen? :dancenana:

Last edited:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
None of the local mustangs run anymore, and all the fast ones have LS motors in them :shrug:

Not hatin at all, but the only two fast coyotes we had local blew up... one was s/c (piston) the other was n2o (rod through block).

Anyone in/around/close to savannah that wants to run a n/a 5th gen? :dancenana:

Lol you're a seasoned runner. I remember one heavy modded coyote that almost had you...blew his engine fenders ahead of you. To only loose after that lol.

DietCoke

Slow Turtle
Established Member
Lol you're a seasoned runner. I remember one heavy modded coyote that almost had you...blew his engine fenders ahead of you. To only loose after that lol.

That was a long time ago. Same turbo car blew up 2 diff motors racing me :rolling: lol

5th gen camaro. It's n/a. bit over 600

bluestang1724

Established Member
I live in Rincon buuutttt but my cobra really doesn't put down nearly what you do. lol. my buddy is in FL and comes up every once in a while with his turbo 5th gen Camaro

bluestang1724

Established Member
Mine is down for now. I cracked the power steering reservoir and am waiting on the new one. But There's some guy near Rincon with a blown 2v who claims to put down 600+ rwhp. At least that's what the guy at O'Reillys told me. Dunno if he's on here or not but it's red and if I'm not mistaken it has a termi front bumper.

Zemedici

Established Member
If you're ever up around Atlanta I know 5+ cars that would love to see what they could do :beer:

TVSCobra

Established Member
I think Michael is thinking of putting in a coyote in his fox? Not sure if he was being serious, I haven't talked to him in awhile. I talk to Chad more often.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'm assuming this may not be the case, but do you ever go to Silverdollar or SGMP? I haven't been down there in years but plenty of fast cars down south.

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
If you wanna come west an hour or so you can get a race I assure you! It won't be at no track though! Over 600rw out of a N/A 5th gen, not a bad way to spend $20k! Congrats though, you definately have something to be proud of! More 5th gen's should be willing to turn their cars into streetable race cars! You're not gonna find any gutted max effort Coyotes on the street around here but since you weren't referring to strictly Coyotes it doesn't matter. Sad thing is your's is probably the fastest STREETABLE 5th gen car in the South...

Last edited:

kbrolly

Established Member
You need to take that thing to Pony Wars at SGMP on the 29th. My car isn't quiet a 9.90 car but hell I'll run ya. There will be plenty of fast cars there that can give you all that you can handle. It's a fun time and you would enjoy yourself, it's amazing how many fast street cars are out there now, and there will be plenty of them there. I'm sure that they will have the track prep set on kill so there will be some new PB's set that day.

DietCoke

Slow Turtle
Established Member
You need to take that thing to Pony Wars at SGMP on the 29th. My car isn't quiet a 9.90 car but hell I'll run ya. There will be plenty of fast cars there that can give you all that you can handle. It's a fun time and you would enjoy yourself, it's amazing how many fast street cars are out there now, and there will be plenty of them there. I'm sure that they will have the track prep set on kill so there will be some new PB's set that day.

Was planning to be there. Car should be good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread