Any takers?

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
Not sure if we have any intake/exhaust cobra's left. LOL

Bluegoat06
Rookie SVT Poster

Car: 2006 GTO
Trader Rating: (0) BTW, anybody in SE Michigan or NW Ohio with an 03/04 cobra (CAI and CB) that would like to race my 06 GTO with LT headers and CAI??
we can make a small video for everybody here to see, 400rwhp 03/04 cobra vs 380rwhp 06 GTO.

we can go and make a couple of 50 mph rolls (highway runs), that way we can compare which car is faster.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308225&page=2

Could be a good race :shrug:

quad

Established Member
Bluegoat06 said:
Thanks Fresh03GT
mods are in my sig, friendly races only.

I only have a drop in filter and catback. Sitting at 390 RWHP. So it should be a pretty even race. I'm in the process of installing a shift light so the car is not ready at the moment. When is the best time for you? We'd have to do a couple of runs to be sure.

Let me know.

Edit:

The subframes weight 40 lbs and my weight is 265 lbs. So with the subframes and I we're a pig!

Last edited:

Bluegoat06

Cam Only LS2 Powered
Established Member
quad said:
I only have a drop in filter and catback. Sitting at 390 RWHP. So it should be a pretty even race. I'm in the process of installing a shift light so the car is not ready at the moment. When is the best time for you? We'd have to do a couple of runs to be sure.

Let me know.

Edit:

The subframes weight 40 lbs and my weight is 265 lbs. So with the subframes and I we're a pig!

i agree on the number of runs
i work in Dearborn (8:00am to 5:00pm) so we can do it after work, or early in the morning. if we do it afer work i can have a camera guy with me. if we do it early in the morning, i hope you can provide me with one :)
PM me with the details. if this was Southern California i would know where to go, so i'd trust you guys on this one since i'm fairly new in the area.

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
best place would be on 75.... with someone to run up ahead of you guys and make sure that there are no popo.

It would also be better if it was done later at night when there are much less people on the free.....er... I mean private, "Closed Course"

Last edited:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
I'll be the chase car.
Me, Doug, Big John, Brent. That should add another 1000lb's to my curb weight and net me a 12 sec car.
:eek:

Oooooops forgot that may effect my stance.
I'm out!

JP:pop:

Whiskey City

Established Member
JP said:
...snip...Oooooops forgot that may effect my stance.
I'm out!

richardsimmons.jpg

WINNING STANCE

Yea, you wouldn't want to jeapordize that...:-D

quad

Established Member
Bluegoat06 said:
i agree on the number of runs
i work in Dearborn (8:00am to 5:00pm) so we can do it after work, or early in the morning. if we do it afer work i can have a camera guy with me. if we do it early in the morning, i hope you can provide me with one :)
PM me with the details. if this was Southern California i would know where to go, so i'd trust you guys on this one since i'm fairly new in the area.

As soon as my car is ready I will let you know - hopefully by the weekend. And we should definitely have someone run ahead like Doug suggested. 75 is not the best. I know of a better road.

Last edited:

03SonicStang

Established Member
Sorry to be so late to this Thread; been on vacation but I have just a Cat back and Steeda CAI 03 Cobra. I'd be in if your interested. I'm in Novi, let me know!

Tom

dougwg

Established Member
quad said:
snip...75 is not the best. I know of a better road.

Quad, the veteran street racer :rolleyes:

If we have 1 car up front checking stuff out... and 1 car in the rear keeping an eye out for the popo....

I75 would be the best choice

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
FreSh03Gt said:
If its on the weekend i can pull fuzz patrol.

we can put a couple cars up on the service drives too

I'll supply 2-way radios :rolling:

CobraSVT657

Established Member
JP said:
I'll be the chase car.
Me, Doug, Big John, Brent. That should add another 1000lb's to my curb weight and net me a 12 sec car.
:eek:

Oooooops forgot that may effect my stance.
I'm out!

What are you trying to say? I'm FAT? You can be such a insensitive prick... Fat is the 'New' skinny

Just for that your not getting your gas can back ...lol...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread