Any takers?

Bluegoat06

Cam Only LS2 Powered
Established Member
:)
ok, we'll do on the weekend, but i'll need this one to finish a little home project. how about next saturday Aug 19 ??

quad

Established Member
Bluegoat06 said:
:)
ok, we'll do on the weekend, but i'll need this one to finish a little home project. how about next saturday Aug 19 ??

I'd like to see two Termies take your Goat. So Tom should join in. :poke:

I think we should not advertise the exact date on here but through PM's. If you need this weekend for your home project that's fine by me. We can set it up later. That gives me time to finish my install and get it ready.

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
dougwg said:
Quad, the veteran street racer :rolleyes:

If we have 1 car up front checking stuff out... and 1 car in the rear keeping an eye out for the popo....

I75 would be the best choice

LOL Doug. I'm more of an expert when it comes to spotting good roads. There is one thing I hate in USA:

POT HOLES!

I75 is getting worse every year up North. I don't travel too much down in your area. How's it over there? I try to keep the Cobra on good roads whenever possible and especially at higher speeds.

Bluegoat06

Cam Only LS2 Powered
Established Member
quad said:
I'd like to see two Termies take your Goat. So Tom should join in. :poke:

I think we should not advertise the exact date on here but through PM's. If you need this weekend for your home project that's fine by me. We can set it up later. That gives me time to finish my install and get it ready.

:rolleyes:, yes, Tom can join us.
maybe the goat would have 2 Termies for breakfast :p
agree on the PM's
i'll let you know.

Bluegoat06

Cam Only LS2 Powered
Established Member
Also, if you guys prefer, we can do this at the 1/4 mile track. we could go to Milan and settle this down without been afraid to running into a popo. would be a lot easier for me to tell the wife i'm racing my car at the track, than telling her "honey, i'm going to michigan this saturaday to race an 03/04 cobra" :)
i have Nitto 275 dr's for track use only, maybe we could run nitto vs nitto ??
we can meet at Milan Aug 23
let me know

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Bluegoat06 said:
Also, if you guys prefer, we can do this at the 1/4 mile track. we could go to Milan and settle this down without been afraid to running into a popo. would be a lot easier for me to tell the wife i'm racing my car at the track, than telling her "honey, i'm going to michigan this saturaday to race an 03/04 cobra" :)
i have Nitto 275 dr's for track use only, maybe we could run nitto vs nitto ??
we can meet at Milan Aug 23
let me know

AUG 17 and 24 are two upcoming rentals. Aug 23 is weekly test and tune, expect to get maybe 3 runs in there, much better to go to a rental IMO where you can run a dozen times or more.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
CobraSVT657 said:
What are you trying to say? I'm FAT? You can be such a insensitive prick... Fat is the 'New' skinny

If you didn't notice that makes all of us around 250 pounds.
I thought you would be happy with that.:shrug:
I need a few more Country boy breakfast's to make weight. LOL

JP:-D

dew.man

Established Member
postban said:
AUG 17 and 24 are two upcoming rentals. Aug 23 is weekly test and tune, expect to get maybe 3 runs in there, much better to go to a rental IMO where you can run a dozen times or more.
Rentals? By whom? What's that all about?

I got out there yesterday for the Wed T&T, and it SUCKED - full hour between runs!

Bluegoat06

Cam Only LS2 Powered
Established Member
03SonicStang said:
I will be at Milan the 17th for FME so that will work for me; or a undisclosed location would be just fine. Let me know guys!
Tom

I'll be in in Milan for the FME rental on Aug 17th.

Last edited:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
I think it was 5 more for none members.
But last time I went they didn't ask me if I was a member and I just paid the 35 and was good to go.

JP

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
It's 45 for friends of Ford peeps.
So get your 45 ready, and your friends of Brent and Tim and Bill Ford.

JP

Users who are viewing this thread