any terminators in nj?

03yellowconv

1fstcbra
Established Member
i want to get all the terminators in nj for a meet on a sunday for lunch and car talk!! if your in nj or close respond:) and you can email me at [email protected] my name is eric and would love to get a club going in nj.

BlackSabbath

Established Member
A bunch of us from the Rockland/Westchester area in NY have been meeting on Sunday nights in Nanuet when the weather is nice.

Since this Sunday is short notice, is anyone interested in getting together on Sunday evening the 29th?

silvercoffin

Established Member
Nj

Im in Hillsborough, NJ. Lets meet at Englishtown!

IM up for meeting anywhere but im usually working...except fridays when Im usually at the track...unless its raining......

No Such Luck

GMR Performance
Established Member
silvercoffin said:
Im in Hillsborough, NJ. Lets meet at Englishtown!

IM up for meeting anywhere but im usually working...except fridays when Im usually at the track...unless its raining......
I'm at the track every Wednesdays and most Fridays. Ever there?

silvercoffin

Established Member

I used to be there EVERY friday, but then I met a girl lol and now we are engaged... I mentioned selling my car for a house downpayment and she got mad at me for thinking about it...so I think im ok..lol

But i definetely dont get to the track like I want to. This weekend is my friends wedding... all freakin weekend.. Thur is the bachelor party, friday is the rehearsal and sat the wedding.. I thought well Ill go to race on sunday but I have to help my fiance move into our new apartment on sunday...so no fords at etown..:nonono:

So I guess all thats left for me this season is Street Wars and maybe a few friday nights. My clutch or trans is pretty shot though so it doesnt really matter....and no time to break in a new clutch so IM not bothering with it until next season..

JDM Engineering didnt even call me back or repsond to my emails to schedule me in for the clutch after they said they would. I guess im done using them. Although I didnt spend tens of thousands at their shop like some people I still spent thousands. Drives me nuts to spend so much on labor and parts but then when you have to beg to get into the shop?:mj:

sorry feeling rather negative right now lol:fm:

No Such Luck

GMR Performance
Established Member
silvercoffin said:
I used to be there EVERY friday, but then I met a girl lol and now we are engaged... I mentioned selling my car for a house downpayment and she got mad at me for thinking about it...so I think im ok..lol

But i definetely dont get to the track like I want to. This weekend is my friends wedding... all freakin weekend.. Thur is the bachelor party, friday is the rehearsal and sat the wedding.. I thought well Ill go to race on sunday but I have to help my fiance move into our new apartment on sunday...so no fords at etown..:nonono:

So I guess all thats left for me this season is Street Wars and maybe a few friday nights. My clutch or trans is pretty shot though so it doesnt really matter....and no time to break in a new clutch so IM not bothering with it until next season..

JDM Engineering didnt even call me back or repsond to my emails to schedule me in for the clutch after they said they would. I guess im done using them. Although I didnt spend tens of thousands at their shop like some people I still spent thousands. Drives me nuts to spend so much on labor and parts but then when you have to beg to get into the shop?:mj:

sorry feeling rather negative right now lol:fm:
Sounds awesome man. BTW, I am in Hillsborough all the time. My friend has a Black wingless SRT-4, maybe you have seen him driving around.

03yellowconv

1fstcbra
Established Member
ok guys lets do a meet this sunday oct 29. I thought we can meet somewhere on the garden state parkway and do a run to pats cheestakes in phili.what do you guys think about rollin as a pack and we could try to get a hold of the pa terminators to join us!!! guys contact me today at [email protected] my name is eric and we can really start something here.And next spring i want to do a cancer drive and im calling it driving for life:)my goal is to get 1000 terminators to drive from nj to dc!!!! and get all the news crews to follow it!!!

No Such Luck

GMR Performance
Established Member
Sounds fun, I should be able to make it. Where on the Parkway do you want to meet? I have never driven to Philly from the parkway before, always taken the Turnpike. Just keep me posted, I'll find my way there somehow!!

Users who are viewing this thread