Any trustworthy Ford dealer in Miami?

victorc

Established Member
Hi

I worry about leaving my car with a dealer that is not familiar with the GT500. All of them seem to usually have a few in stock but does anyone stand out for good service?

Thanks

Brickell gt500

Established Member
Trust? No. However, I had some service done at metro ford. They have a mechanic who used to work at torq. Seems very knowledgeable. I trust him but I can't speak for the overall operation.

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
I take my car to Autonation Ford Miami and made friends with the service manager, he always gives my car to the head technician. Been to Metro Ford also when I had my Boss and had excellent service, the only pita there is that they do not have customer transportation or loaners.

Manuel

krman68

Established Member
Had my F150 into Muchato Ford - south of Miami on Rt1. I wouldn't recommend them. Took forever and I swear the mechanic was drunk or high when he reassembed the motor. Nothing was tightened up.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Hi folks,

I'm happy to document your dealer feedback (both positive and negative) so the dealers can review and use it to improve their service. Just send me your name, phone number, VIN, mileage, and dealer info, along with the feedback you have, and I'll put it in the computer.

Ashley

Users who are viewing this thread