ANY1 REGISTERED ON LS1.COM?

03cobracoupe

Established Member
I just got done looking at their kill section over their and its full of $hit! There is a big thread going on over there about the ls1 vs. the 03 cobra...they keep sayin "if GM would have put a s/c on the ls1 than it would kill everything" I am tired of hearing that, so if your registered on their, get on over their and help the mustang people on that site..thanks

Steve B

Established Member
I post over there only when something needs clarification or somebody says something really stupid....like the guy going off on the new Mach I based on a single MT magazine road test. There are some people living in la la land over there...but nowhere near as bad as www.corvetteforum.com. There are some really tunnel visioned people over there:loser:

03cobracoupe

Established Member
Originally posted by Steve Snake 03
I post over there only when something needs clarification or somebody says something really stupid....like the guy going off on the new Mach I based on a single MT magazine road test. There are some people living in la la land over there...but nowhere near as bad as www.corvetteforum.com. There are some really tunnel visioned people over there:loser:

yes that is one of the worst forums ever!

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
I'm on over there. There are some class-A dumb-asses there, but there are also some good people. Black01C5 is my handle there.

BLACK SUNSHINE

Established Member
I am registered over there because I had a Ram air. My first kill at the track was an LS1 Camaro, probably stock. If Ford put the lightning motor in the Cobra it would kill everything...these arguments can digress into pointless circular nonsense. My T/A got beat at the track by POS chevette with a 4 cylinder that someone had stripped to the bone and dropped a lot of $$$ into the engine. I just read a thread recently where an '03 Cobra was beat by a stripped Honda Civic with a turbo. Anything can be made faster than anything with the right $$$ into power adders.

Silver 03 Cobra

I am and I have a few friends over there I run with. I have seen Steve post and I post once and awhile for the same reasons. I haven't seen too many kill stories lately. A few weeks ago it was 2-3 kills a day. There have been virtually none the last few weeks. Has all the 03's disappeared and none to kill. BS. Most of those kills were made up to make 03 owners angry.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobracoupe
yes that is one of the worst forums ever!
I wouldn't go that far. Zed is a member here and Administrator there. They certainly have some overzealous members that have some WAS (Wild Ass Stories) about beating '03 Cobras, but the more members that see them in person, the more respectful they've become (and that the site Administrator now drives an '03 :-D)

Steve B

Established Member
Originally posted by Blue03Cobra
I wouldn't go that far. Zed is a member here and Administrator there. They certainly have some overzealous members that have some WAS (Wild Ass Stories) about beating '03 Cobras, but the more members that see them in person, the more respectful they've become (and that the site Administrator now drives an '03 :-D)

I think you mistakely attribute the comment to LS1.com when it was made about corvetteforum.com (the kill section specificially).

LS1.com is not much different then here - in the main. Enthusiasts who enjoy their cars. Yes, some idots there but they're everywhere.

§ilver§nake

Quiet Thunder
Established Member
Originally posted by Steve Snake 03
LS1.com is not much different then here - in the main. Enthusiasts who enjoy their cars. Yes, some idots there but they're everywhere.

Agreed. I post occasionally. But, mostly, I browse.

Got Incon?

Government Slave
Established Member
I am, and I don't know what happened but I cannot for the life of me figure out what my password is.

No loss.

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobracoupe
I just got done looking at their kill section over their and its full of $hit! There is a big thread going on over there about the ls1 vs. the 03 cobra...they keep sayin "if GM would have put a s/c on the ls1 than it would kill everything" I am tired of hearing that, so if your registered on their, get on over their and help the mustang people on that site..thanks

When you're over there why don't you mention that if the Cobra got 70 more Cubic Inches, then we wouldn't need a super charger to kick thier asses.

§ilver§nake

Quiet Thunder
Established Member
Re: Re: ANY1 REGISTERED ON LS1.COM?

Originally posted by 2L8IWON
When you're over there why don't you mention that if the Cobra got 70 more Cubic Inches, then we wouldn't need a super charger to kick thier asses.

:lol: That's what I tell my bowtie buddies; the topic gets dropped after that.

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Who cares what they say, I'll just bust them at the track. The car does all of the talking.

Tim

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
LR 01 Cobra, how much RWHP do you have? I am going with the exact same setup, save for the CAI, I'm getting Denescharger. What are the specs on your chip? (timing, A/F, etc)

Later
Jess

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Read most of the '03 Cobra posts over at Corvetteforum.com. A lot of haters, but a lot or recognition for the '03 as well. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread