Anybody Familiar With Lojack??

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
I was told when I purchased one of my cars that it has Lojack. How can I tell if this is true or not? I looked on their website and I don't see any info pertaining to my question.:shrug:

oldmodman

Established Member
Just call Lojack and ask them what you need to do to transfer the Lojack account to you. They will be able to determine if the vehicle even has Lojack.

When I did it they sent out a technician and he tested it, replaced the battery, and transfered over the registration. At that time it was $45.00 for the service.

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I was told when I purchased one of my cars that it has Lojack. How can I tell if this is true or not? I looked on their website and I don't see any info pertaining to my question.:shrug:

Let a shitty friend borrow it then report it stolen. :banana:

I really have no idea.. but the post above this sounds like a good idea!

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Same Happened to me. You have to fax Lo Jack your Current Registration and they Call you to confirm then they send someone out to inspect it. Depending on what system you have it can be up to $200 to transfer it.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
i'm pretty sure if you call lojack and u varify your VIN with them (i think faxing your reg as was stated before) they will varify that it has Lojack or not. then you have to pay their transfer fee if you wanna use it

Users who are viewing this thread