Anybody going

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I'd love to. You were one of the Texas boys I was hoping was going to go out to this.

Did you keep up with the original thread that sparked all of the Bullshit?

Hkaiser83

I am Captain Dynaball.
Established Member
Did not know about it. Maybe I will go if I can drag a couple friends along.

Sounds like fun.

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
to bad chads truck not done yet.... that would shut a few mouths

I might be able to make it. If Laurence is planning on taking his truck there that means mine will be ready :poke::beer:............I'm just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do about a tranny. Getting into a glide is pretty damn expensive if done right. But I think that is the only way for me especially trying to cut weight over the 4R100 with the added components for the transbrake..........But yeah Derek I think She'll shut a few mouths haha.....:beer:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I was hoping to hear that you might be ready for this Chad but I hadn't heard any updates lately.

Man, this could be one hell of a turnout. :rockon:

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
I would of loved to go show what a Lightning can do but won't be out for it. This is what was said about my truck [my quote= Yes JDM's longblock, fully built tranny, True trac, and now getting a turbo, no SC so yell nothing stock on it anymore!] [There quote=Yeah I think you myaswell just claim the brand thats in that old emblem on the front. *fast* haha. Nothing except a ford shell.]

Last edited:

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
I was hoping to hear that you might be ready for this Chad but I hadn't heard any updates lately.

Man, this could be one hell of a turnout. :rockon:

Yeah not a whole lot to report. Motor and turbo are in but no piping.

yea a glide done right isnt going to be cheap. think you would need to be into a ATI superglide 1 which the trans alone minus converter and all that BS is like 5K

Well I have a guy down this away that builds glides for some outlaw cars and he said he will warrenty his transmission if I can break it. Even when I told him the weight will be around 3,800-3,900lbs and power will be around 1,500RWHP at its peak. He said no problem. So I'mma go with him plus tranny and convertor will run me $4,500 out the door.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Well I have a guy down this away that builds glides for some outlaw cars and he said he will warrenty his transmission if I can break it. Even when I told him the weight will be around 3,800-3,900lbs and power will be around 1,500RWHP at its peak. He said no problem. So I'mma go with him plus tranny and convertor will run me $4,500 out the door.

thats not a bad price with a converter if it holds... the superglide 1 is good to 2000hp if you wanna get froggy the superglide 3 is rated to 3000+ but has a nice 7K price tag
the way i look at if it can handle the lynch/petty/proline combo those crazy bastards run it will hold anything

good luck man! :beer:

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Yeah thats the problem. I'm still in school and trying to get this thing running. I'm all about buying the best but sometimes the best is a tad overrated. Its a win win the way I see it. Cost effective and if it breaks or the convertor comes apart he fixes it for nothing.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Yeah thats the problem. I'm still in school and trying to get this thing running. I'm all about buying the best but sometimes the best is a tad overrated. Its a win win the way I see it. Cost effective and if it breaks or the convertor comes apart he fixes it for nothing.

i know where your coming from! bust out the plastic and get it done man you got some chebby ass to bust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread