anybody know......04 kb mystic

Thrust

Established Member
I know of that guy. His car was tuned by modular powerhouse. He is pretty cool, but I am shocked to see that he is selling his car. He is in his early 40s and he takes very good care of that car. Other than the 20inch wheels and his shifter handle, I think that his car is very nice. He has a f40 and a Saleen S7, along with some other toys.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, that is a NICE car. I'm surprised it didn't sell. And $70K invested? Yikes!

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
I think I have a video of it at modular powerhouse along with a few other fast mustangs. Opps yeah just read above someone already mentioned it nvm.

Last edited:

1nostycobra

Spitting Cobra Club
Established Member
wow 70k thats just insane..reading his mods list sounds like hes leaving out something...i have more done than that and im not near that cost...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
sckcobra said:
i think that includes the purchase of the car
Oh without a doubt you're probably 100% correct. Still, that's a hefty investment. Too bad he'll lose most of that investment. I'll never understand why people invest tons of money and don't consider how long they'll keep the car. Sometimes things happen that force a sale, but a lot of people do invest a lot of money only to turn around and sell the car, losing most of what they put into it.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
CobraBob said:
Oh without a doubt you're probably 100% correct. Still, that's a hefty investment. Too bad he'll lose most of that investment. I'll never understand why people invest tons of money and don't consider how long they'll keep the car. Sometimes things happen that force a sale, but a lot of people do invest a lot of money only to turn around and sell the car, losing most of what they put into it.

I agree totally however this person has a TON of money so he will not be hurting from this loss :-D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, I forgot for a moment that I'm in that segment of society that would feel the sting of a financial loss like that. LOL!

1nostycobra

Spitting Cobra Club
Established Member
why even sell it

Todd03Blown said:
I agree totally however this person has a TON of money so he will not be hurting from this loss :-D
gee if he has that kind of cash keep it for the rainy day beater

Todd03Blown

Established Member
CobraBob said:
Yeah, I forgot for a moment that I'm in that segment of society that would feel the sting of a financial loss like that. LOL!
LMAO...Ditto :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread