Anybody looking for MSRP on a 13.

BOD89LX

Established Member
I talked with my local small dealer today to see if they had ordered a GT500 yet and they have not. He told me they would sell at MSRP and you can order what ever you want. PM me for contact info dealer is located in the 53574 zip code.

Last edited:

BOD89LX

Established Member
Order has not been placed yet so you may be looking at a August car, which at the rate I am going my 3/23 order won't be here until then either.

Did he mention when he thought it would actually be built?

acrbill

Established Member
LOL thats crazy. My uncle and cousins live in New Glarus for years. Never thought I would hear of that place again.

willfong

Established Member
Good beer in New Glarus

Good beer and good pricing on a 2013 GT500 - sounds like a roadtrip to New Glarus for a lucky member!

BTW, I just left a deposit for GT500 at MSRP with a dealership in Cali. He claims that they have allocation for a few more cars available. Once he confirms I will let you guys know.

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
meh, i'm assuming its middleton ford. i just called there. they supposedly just ordered it today---black with blah blah blah. they told me they would reverse the order and order it to my specs for $8k over msrp. 'good luck with that', was my reply.

IA Shelby

Established Member
I aware of a candy red vert with black stripes, fully loaded. Dealer wants msrp+1000.

I am sure he would sell for msrp. Located in Iowa. Pm me if you want the contact info.

Car is sitting in the showroom now. No waiting.

BOD89LX

Established Member
Nope not them they still have there 2011 GT500 sitting on the lot. I PM you the info.

meh, i'm assuming its middleton ford. i just called there. they supposedly just ordered it today---black with blah blah blah. they told me they would reverse the order and order it to my specs for $8k over msrp. 'good luck with that', was my reply.

Users who are viewing this thread