Anybody use this 3/8" spacer KIT from Lethal yet?

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
As the title states, has anybody used this kit yet?? I just noticed it on their website today...hadn't seen it before. Is the quality of the spacer comparable to the MM spacers? Before seeing this I was going to go with MM 3/8" spacers and ET lugnuts from Summit but now I'm thinking about buying it all at lethal now; spacer kit, 14mm front IRS bolt/nut, button head bolt for rear of IRS.

Lethal Performance 3/8 Wheel Spacer and Upgraded Lug Nut Kit [LP-38SPACERKIT] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
I have used one for about 2 years or so with no problems at all.

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
For those interested, here's some additional info I received from Lethal:

1) Our spacers are made from 6061 Billet aluminum. Yes, they are more than comparable to the Maximum spacers.

2) They are not another brand, but they are designed by us and built to our specs by a local machine shop that specializes in CNC billet aluminum.

3) No, these are not the same Reichard spacers that were made in the past. They are of a similar design, but we made changes to the lip so that it better centers the wheel.

krazyazian

Established Member
Get them! Had mine for a couple years now with no issues. A buddy of mine works for Discount Tire and said he normally doesn't advise using spacers because of quality/durability issues but saw the quality of these and said no problem with using them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread