Anyone collect comics or anything else that's old

Rodcobra

Established Member
I was into them back in the 80's and early 90's ,I have about 1200 or so and here's a pic of my coolest one I have . I was into Spidey and X-men . I just got a new Wizard and was looking at all of the new stuff out and checking on some of my stuff . Anyone else have any pics of what they have . cars ,guns, and comics :banana:

DSC00724.jpg

Last edited:

werewoulf3

The Land of Hillbillys
Established Member
i got a box with a bunch of old ones, i also have alot of cards, baseball, basketball, nascar, desert storm, football.......waitin till i turn 40 to cash it in and move to the bahamas

4fit?

Established Member
I've got several x-men, g.i. joe, and spider-man comics. The rarest I have is the 1 and only Spider-Ham that was released under Marvel Tales. Unfortunately, it isn't worth shit ($5.00 or so).
imageHandler.ashx

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
I got a boat load of comics and old Generation 1 Transformers. Even have the original Optimus Prime on my bed's headboard.

Got a He-Man's collector box I found for about $20 at a little country store sort of like a little pawn shop flea market. I thought it was just the box, got home and opened it and it had about 12 Action Figures in it, including He-Man and Skeletor...lol

As far as comics......IMAGE ruled.

Stang849

Established Member
I collected comics for about 20 years. I have close to 3000 i would say, mostly Marvel and Image with a few from DC here and there. Spidey, X-Men and Spawn were my favorites. Contemplating getting rid of them now though, taking up a ton of space in the house.

Users who are viewing this thread