Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
That's not necessarily damning to Tesla. I don't think I've ever met a temp worker who had something good to say about their previous employer(s).

Good point!

Some of the stories they tell, however, paint a clear picture of a poorly managed company.

Only time will tell i suppose.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Good point!

Some of the stories they tell, however, paint a clear picture of a poorly managed company.

Only time will tell i suppose.

Musk has too many irons in the fire. He's trying to oversee several highly ambitious programs; all electric vehicles that have real practical use, a sustainable space program, and a new power grid. There's probably some wires getting crossed in the management programs. No pun intended.

Fourcam380

Established Member
On the bright side the chances of a wealthy environmentalist eating it on a Sunday drive are high.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Musk has too many irons in the fire. He's trying to oversee several highly ambitious programs; all electric vehicles that have real practical use, a sustainable space program, and a new power grid. There's probably some wires getting crossed in the management programs. No pun intended.
Don’t forget about his hyper loop or solar roofs or solar battery packs....

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
You can’t purchase cars as that is capitalistic. One now needs to wait for Uber which the drivers car is being subsidized through the government and is such forth everyone’s car.
Now back to the question: if your senator has a car but won’t allow you to buy a car, that means?
A. He’s greedy
B. He is a communist
C. He is saving the planet
D. He is groping under-aged women.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Musk will never get this car built His whole company is running on fumes, which is ironic, since it's all EV. American muscle over these silent rides anyday.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Rumor has it,..............one beast of a machine coming out in 2019 and another more powerful/sophisticated model in 2021. (Both on the S550 platform.)

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
For **** sakes Ford, just release something. Years of rumors. Now rumors of rumors. Rumor has it a rumor about a rumor says that a new rumor will run on a new rumored platform!!! WTF? Ford is a joke. Everyone else makes cars. Ford makes rumors.

Last edited by a moderator:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Patience is a virtue. Remember how Ford kept dropping those 10 second teaser videos before the GT350 was finally announced? It became very annoying, but the final product was worth the wait. They played the new GT close to the vest, then shocked the world with it. I'm sure the next GT500 will have jaws dropping.

conceptmachine

Established Member
Tony is telling it the way he saw it. An insider on another forum told us that there will be a 2 year run of the next ford performance mustang, and then a 1 year run of the top dog with more HP and more sophistication in 2021. This is the track version of the car that will run 2 years prior. Its any ones guess as to how that would be accomplished because the S650 starts in 2021, but that's what was said. 2 year run of the big dog, with an even more powerful monster with a 1 year run in 2021 (so that is calendar year 2020)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Tony is telling it the way he saw it. An insider on another forum told us that there will be a 2 year run of the next ford performance mustang, and then a 1 year run of the top dog with more HP and more sophistication in 2021. This is the track version of the car that will run 2 years prior. Its any ones guess as to how that would be accomplished because the S650 starts in 2021, but that's what was said. 2 year run of the big dog, with an even more powerful monster with a 1 year run in 2021 (so that is calendar year 2020)
^^You got it brother!

conceptmachine

Established Member
New info was relayed today. The next one up will be the zl1-L1E competitor. Fast as hell in a line and around corners.

Users who are viewing this thread