Anyone from Omaha Metro Area

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
00SVTlightning said:
Neb city is in Otoe county. Plattsmeth is in Cass. Thats how I remember.

Thats probably the one i saw...I could have sworn the car had Cass County Sherrif on the side though...but it was in Nebraska City...

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
8616v said:
Thats probably the one i saw...I could have sworn the car had Cass County Sherrif on the side though...but it was in Nebraska City...

same here. So anyways when can you all make time to get together and have little cruise on the weekend?

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
any weekend, except for the last weekend in april, will usually work for me as long as i have a couple days heads up...

dpa43

Established Member
Sundays work better for me since I have to work on saturdays, but if I can get a month notice I can get a saturday off.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
white97 said:
wahoo area. close to lincoln and omaha

:beer: cool I actually live in Bennington.
Ok who'd be up for a cruise on sunday the 23rd, since easter is on the 16th and its too early to plan for on the 9th, of course weather permitting?

dpa43

Established Member
BUFFMUSTANG30 said:
:beer:
Ok who'd be up for a cruise on sunday the 23rd, since easter is on the 16th and its too early to plan for on the 9th, of course weather permitting?

That'll work for me just fine.

00SVTlightning

F8LSTRKE
Established Member
dpa43 I saw your SVTC again today in Papillion. I was on a traffic stop at 84th & Lincoln and caught a glimpse of it in my side mirror. The SVT contour and focus are really beginning to grow on me.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
So who is all gonna be there? Shoot me a pm with your phone number and I'll give ya a call to set up a time and where to meet.

dpa43

Established Member
00SVTlightning said:
dpa43 I saw your SVTC again today in Papillion. I was on a traffic stop at 84th & Lincoln and caught a glimpse of it in my side mirror. The SVT contour and focus are really beginning to grow on me.

Yeah I've been driving it alot the past week, got my new cat-back on as of monday!!

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
dpa43 said:
I'm not sure what parts you are refering to. I don't see any huge wing on the trunk, massive 4 inch fart pipe out back or a huge Tach. mounted to the dash. So just so I can better understand this exactly what parts are ricer parts?

I believe he is referring to Omaha Ricer part :D

Users who are viewing this thread