Anyone from Omaha Metro Area

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
yes it was supposed to be a play on the name of that board...its a huge haven for stupid 16 year old ricers...so i like to call it omahraricers instead of omaharacing...but lately its kinda died since NEstreetscene started, but thats really just the same board...

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
hey guys im moving to omaha in a short time (end of may) but i go there all the time. You guys should send me an e-mail ( [email protected] ) if there is anything going on..

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
debos99csvt said:
I would love to go i drive a 99 csvt but i have to work that day god damnit. What time are you guyz planning on leaving??

No real set time, sunday is a leisure day. Was thinking in the afternoon, What time could you go?

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
debos99csvt said:
well i could try and be off by 1 or 2 im not to familiar with the black hills how far is that??

thats another date and time, lol that is about an 8 hour drive give or take. We are just gonna meet up, cruise a bit and take some pics of all the cars this sunday:beer:

debos99csvt

99 SVT Contour
Established Member
Are you just gonna cruise around Omaha?? I would like to come up if i get off early but i am a newbie and i know everyone knows each other so it is gonna be really nerve racking for me but i love getting the groups of cars together. If you want to you can have my phone number and let me know were u guyz are meeting and all that.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
debos99csvt said:
Are you just gonna cruise around Omaha?? I would like to come up if i get off early but i am a newbie and i know everyone knows each other so it is gonna be really nerve racking for me but i love getting the groups of cars together. If you want to you can have my phone number and let me know were u guyz are meeting and all that.

Shoot me your phone on pm here. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread