Anyone from Omaha Metro Area

96badvenm

Established Member
yeah i just hopped on here to see if we are meeting at 2 for sure, because i havenbt got a call yet... ill be out side giving a bath to you know who..... just got the call... should be fun guys!

Stitch

Established Member
Nice to meet you all. Sorry I cut out early. Anyway, here are my pics.

DSCN0733.gif

DSCN0732.gif

DSCN0731.gif

DSCN0730.gif

DSCN0729.gif

DSCN0728.gif

DSCN0727.gif

DSCN0726.gif

DSCN0725.gif

DSCN0724.gif

DSCN0723.gif

DSCN0722.gif

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
Nice Pics...especially for an 8 year old camera, you can really see how far technology has come in 8 years...

Good meet, we should try and make it a half way regular thing...

oh i was thinking on the drive back to bellevue and realized i needed to correct something i said about OBD2...It is smart enough to adapt and fix the fuel and spark tables for part throttle(closed loop) driving when its actually looking at the O2 sensors ...but it woun't change the open loop tables that are used during WOT. At WOT the computer is only looking at MAF, TPS and a couple other sensors values and running off of a stored fixed table these tables are what is actually tuned on a dynojet. SO...With a bunch of bolt ons(after LT's and some sort of intake...) it would deffinately be a good idea to get a tune before you do any WOT blasts, you will however be perfectly safe to cruise around or drive to a dyno...

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
great pics He'th, we could do like a once a month deal but every weekend me and the wife would be fighting so I am sad to say I couldnt do it. lol Also there are alot of events coming so local and some in MO, I will try to keep you guys updated and if you all can do the same.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
That would be cool to meet up once a month.

I think we really need to hit up the idea of all going to a dyno.

Good pics, the Contour(dont know his name) and buff got some good rolling pics of me

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
I had fun and we will definatly have to get the dyno thing lined up. Maybe next time we meet up we can head to up to the dyno or have a BBQ get togther sometime so the wives can come and not feel left out. :p

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
LeathalSVT said:
I had fun and we will definatly have to get the dyno thing lined up. Maybe next time we meet up we can head to up to the dyno or have a BBQ get togther sometime so the wives can come and not feel left out. :p

thats exactly what I was thinking, have a BBQ down in Lincoln, then head over to dynosport. So now we need to start getting a date everyone can come. I need to buy a new camcorder :mj: lol

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
I thought i saw you shooting some videos...what happened, the computer no likey?

Dynosport gives a break if you have more than 10 cars...but from what i've heard pretty much anyone who goes there and wants a baseline will get the $50 deal so...

I'll be in and out of town all summer so if i have 2 or 3 weeks notice for something like that it would work better for me.

Stitch

Established Member
Sounds like fun. This would be an all day event so just keep that in mind. It takes about an hour or more to setup, do a few pulls and then pull of the dyno so if 10 or more cars go we're looking at a 10 hour day at the dyno. I still think it would kick ass though.

I have a camcorder so I could video all the runs.

Let me know when so I can get a date set with Dan.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Stitch said:
Sounds like fun. This would be an all day event so just keep that in mind. It takes about an hour or more to setup, do a few pulls and then pull of the dyno so if 10 or more cars go we're looking at a 10 hour day at the dyno. I still think it would kick ass though.

I have a camcorder so I could video all the runs.

Let me know when so I can get a date set with Dan.

Well lets start taking dates that work for everyone, my only crutch is some Saturdays I have to work til 1:00pm. So I would have to schedule around that. My next saturday is may 13th. I think if we could arrange a day Sat would be better since most people wont have to work on Sunday so who cares how late we go. Besides when we are done with the dyno we could do a cruise in Lincoln and then head back. Let me know, I'll do my part and arrange a list of items for a BBQ, my wife loves that stuff :beer:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
8616v said:
I thought i saw you shooting some videos...what happened, the computer no likey?

Dynosport gives a break if you have more than 10 cars...but from what i've heard pretty much anyone who goes there and wants a baseline will get the $50 deal so...

I'll be in and out of town all summer so if i have 2 or 3 weeks notice for something like that it would work better for me.

Yea pretty much. I had to replace my hard drive awhile ago and since then my computer wont recognize the firewire ports. I have tried to download the program twice, but :shrug: oh well gives me an excuse to buy a new digital one :thumbsup:

dpa43

Established Member
Saturdays are ok for me I would just need at least a months notice so I can get the day off. I wouldn't mine getting a dyno done on the Contour. Never had one done and I wouldn't mind seeing what exactly she is putting down.

96badvenm

Established Member
Sounds like fun guys! IM in for sure to do something in may. I too would need some notice to get off work, especially if it is on a sunday.

funny story... Last night Jason with the yellow mach 1 (neo) he and i weere in the same defensive driving class for tickets that we had both gotten in our stangs!

Users who are viewing this thread