Anyone From Pa. Near Philidelphia

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by Wayneo
vipergts281.

I live in Holland and would like to meet up when the weather gets
better
I was just in your area last week.....right there on Street Road. I'll probably be up there again this Sunday.

I can let you know the next time I put something together. Feel free to contact me anytime as well. [email protected]

I wish you had your car out now, I really want to hear that Borla Stinger.

:beer:

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by Wayneo
I'd take it out on a nice day. Email me if you want to meet up
[email protected]
My friends and I are getting together this Saturday for a cruise. It is going to be me, TR 03 Cobra, White Mach 1, TR Mach 1, and a Azure Blue Mach 1. We're just gonna get together and cruise around during the day, we haven't done it in awhile. Weather is looking good, about 50 and some sun. You are more than welcome to come. Same goes for everyone else. Come cruise around with us if you'd like. You don't have to have an 03 Cobra.

Thanks for your e-mail address.

:beer:

9900blueoval

Established Member
sounds like fun but a little late a cruise to the town that holds the greatest hockey team ever go FLYERS and genos steaks im in for the next one

NeedForSpeed

Established Member
I'm in south jersey,

car is in pieces at the moment thou.....

would love to meet up \ hang out with other car guys in the area as well.

I used to race over in philly a lot, but after taking 6 months to finally get rid of 2 drag racing tickets, I think I'll stick to cruizin for a while and keep the racin to the track.

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by NeedForSpeed
I'm in south jersey,

car is in pieces at the moment thou.....

would love to meet up \ hang out with other car guys in the area as well.

I used to race over in philly a lot, but after taking 6 months to finally get rid of 2 drag racing tickets, I think I'll stick to cruizin for a while and keep the racin to the track.
One weekend you should come over to DE and hang out me and my friends. We cruise around alot. We were close to Baltimore this past Saturday.

Wayneo- I was in your town last night.

NeedForSpeed

Established Member
I'm up for anything once my toys get back up and running......

Someone has to devise a way to somehow hide the rear liecense plate. I've seen that cool one for the front that's like 600bux, the plate folds down and slides into the the bumper hole. Now we need a fold down back plate! lol

I love street racing, I never get pulled over, it's just the assholes that take down my plate number. I guess instead of having fun with my car on a desserted back street or open stretch of highway at 2am, I should be selling crack to little kids.....

j\k

NitrousX

Established Member
I live in Philly. Around 20th and Fairmount ave. I'm stuck between buying a Supra or a Cobra...I see alot of GT's but so far Ive never seen a Cobra.

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by NitrousX
I live in Philly. Around 20th and Fairmount ave. I'm stuck between buying a Supra or a Cobra...I see alot of GT's but so far Ive never seen a Cobra.
Yeah, I don't see too many Cobra's either. I don't really see many sport cars in the city that much. The roads are horrible. But I was just cruising down Market Street about 45 minutes ago.....when all of the bars let out. What a friggin mess.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread