Anyone from the panhandle

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
I'm in Pensacola, plus I think there are people from FWB and Crestview here also. I know I saw YeloSnake here..

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
THAT I have no idea of. In Pensacola on Saturday nights from around 5PM (I think) to around 8-9PM (I think) down on 9 Mile there's a local gathering of old cars.. You see anything from a 71 Skyline to a minty condition Superbird here in town. Also there's a Cobra here who has met Kenne-Bell and I think he was out there a few weekends ago.

Pensacola, however, is slightly out of your way. ^.^ If you're interested, www.racingpensacola.com -- Domestics and Imports, people from Crestucky, FWB, Pace, Milton, Pensacola, and Gulf Breeze. There are quite a few Cobra owners there that would probably meet up. :)

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
1995cobra said:
lol crestucky. ever go out to holt?

My old manager at V&T called it Crestucky, it sort of stuck. :pepper:

A bunch of the riders are supposed to be at Holt this Sunday, don't know about the car people, but I'm skipping out until I have money to go. When it warms up again people usually all roll out there together, or at least meet up there. Some of them want fun runs, some of them have scores to settle. :banana: It makes for an interesting evening!

chvyeter

new motor almost finished
Established Member
I'm from Panama City, last time I went to Holt probably two months ago I blew my clutch.

chvyeter

new motor almost finished
Established Member
Yeah I hate going to Holt and only getting two maybe three runs in. Then while I'm waiting in the staging lanes I can't see any other racing

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
Yep, pretty much how it is. The bikes have it about the same, too. The drag cars'd be the only guys that get more than one run in.

Users who are viewing this thread