Anyone go to Mons Venus (World famous strip club) in Tampa tonight?

2k1cobra

Established Member
I wouldnt want to see my sister striping down to her pannies and bra infront of me id pull that bitch off the stage.

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
Reality will set in once the liquor is out of you bloodstream. Damn, whatever happened to a nice family dinner at the local restaurant? (But, like someone said before, we need pics)

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
mons is a great place.the best nude club ever.

i think they make all those girls in a lab somewhere.theyre all smokin hot.

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
hehe... reminds me of a time at a place called Richards here in Richmond. Me, my g/f, and my best friend were sitting at the runway and these 4 dudes come in with 3 girls.

two of the dudes were brothers and their sister (who had come in with them), well she worked there, it was her like first or second night. they came to watch her dance and she was grinding all up in her brothers face. i dont think i could watch my sister "dance." :dw:

but if your ever in richmond, check out richards, its on west broad street next to the richmond ford used car lot. there are a couple ultra hot girls in there that can really dance. its just too bad the state of va says the girl cant go nude, they gotta have the pasties and thungs on.

Last edited:

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
MinGrey02Stg2 said:
I'm visiting my sister in St. Pete and her, me, my girlfriend, and my sister's friend all went to Mons Venus tonight. The girls were by far the best I've seen at any strip club and to end the night (at about 1:45am) was my sister and my girlfriend getting up on stage and stripping (down to bra and panties). It was awesome... my girl definitely looked just as good or better than the best that Mons had to offer- and she only did her thing right in front of me. She would just stare at me with those hot eyes and do her thing, come up and kiss me, and do more. Made me feel like the king of the world :banana:. Just thought I'd share...

Oh her- she's your gf? damn, yea she's there alot, I've seen her a few times- you've got good taste.... BYOB heh

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
MinGrey02Stg2 said:
It was her first time at Mons ever... her first time in Tampa too actually. Who are you talking about? :shrug:

Sure, continue to believe that! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread