Anyone going down this weekend?

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
Well, since we have our house Sat-Sat (17th-24th), we are leaving tonight around midnight to get there for tomorrow morning. I know alot of guys aren't coming down til Mon-Tues when the events kick off, but if anyone is gonna be down this weekend as well and wanna meet up, check out the cars, grab soem drinks, shoot me a pm with your number. We got 9 of us and 7 cars cruising down tonight. So again, if anyone is coming early and wanna meet up, let me know. After months of planning, I can't believe it's finally here! Let the fun begin!

:beer: :pop: :banana: :burnout: :rockon: :dancenana: :thumbsup: :xpl: :D

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
Should be fun down there this weekend.

The F-Body guys have been trying to make a F-Body "Weekend" the weekend before Mustang Week and it has failed every year.

Make sure you pipe some F-Body's :beer:

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
we are here on 67th and ocean house with 7 cobras in the driveway and a big italian flag lol. 10 minutes into our trip, a possum ran out in the road and took out my front bumoer and heat exchanger. so i had to leave the car home and cruised down with the rest of the cars. talk about my bad luck lol

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
wow that sucsk sorry to hear, i blew a idler pulley from my KB and am now running a stock belt and no s/c i am bypassing that, hows that sound for fun lol...c u guys tomorrow at the meet and greet

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
Should be fun down there this weekend.

The F-Body guys have been trying to make a F-Body "Weekend" the weekend before Mustang Week and it has failed every year.

Make sure you pipe some F-Body's :beer:

and whats the problem with this? we had a great turn out this year actually, for only the second year...every year it will be bigger

F-bodys deserve the right to have just as much fun as you ford guys. Dont forget, we are all in it because its what we like. Who cares the car we drive

I am staying in north myrtle this week and I just got back from a trip to broad way by the beach...there was a stang meet going on and I just drove through, idling looking at the cars and every single stang owner gave me a dirty look...like really? who gives a ****. We had a good number of mustang owners at our f-body show and not a single f-body owner had a problem with it but apparently this is only a one way road....

it makes me sick. My dad has a 65 2+2 fastback and my grandmother has a 66 289 coupe, and my best friend back in NY has a TT hellion 03 cobra...I am a stang lover as well....

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
and whats the problem with this? we had a great turn out this year actually, for only the second year...every year it will be bigger

F-bodys deserve the right to have just as much fun as you ford guys. Dont forget, we are all in it because its what we like. Who cares the car we drive

I am staying in north myrtle this week and I just got back from a trip to broad way by the beach...there was a stang meet going on and I just drove through, idling looking at the cars and every single stang owner gave me a dirty look...like really? who gives a ****. We had a good number of mustang owners at our f-body show and not a single f-body owner had a problem with it but apparently this is only a one way road....

it makes me sick. My dad has a 65 2+2 fastback and my grandmother has a 66 289 coupe, and my best friend back in NY has a TT hellion 03 cobra...I am a stang lover as well....

Yah man I saw you cruise through. I knew you were coming down cause you said so a few weeks ago in another post. I think your cars nice, don't worry about everyone else man. Enjoy your week man.

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
Yah man I saw you cruise through. I knew you were coming down cause you said so a few weeks ago in another post. I think your cars nice, don't worry about everyone else man. Enjoy your week man.

see its people like you that I respect. You have a positive attitude and I really appreciate it. Thanks alot man.

you shoulda flagged me down or something. I would have definitely stopped and talked and would have enjoyed checking your car out.

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
i think i saw u too, great looking car, i only saw 1 other t/a and i saw 2 red ss, i respect them, yours was nice if it was the right one i saw, im in north myrtle too

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
didnt get the plate but tht was the car...look for a stock lowered 97 cobra lol..id happilly pull over and chat...c u on the road my man

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member

Please get a little more butt hurt next time :bored:

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
see its people like you that I respect. You have a positive attitude and I really appreciate it. Thanks alot man.

you shoulda flagged me down or something. I would have definitely stopped and talked and would have enjoyed checking your car out.

lol not much to check out on mine shes pretty stock looking, didn't even get a chance to lower it before the trip. But ya no problem man, you just need to ignore the people who are hating. There always going to be out there. I will say this though, I drove my co-workers 02 factory tuned SLP SS the other day cause mine was getting detailed. How can you guys sit with your legs that straight out for so long lol? It rode nice though.

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
^^^i wonder the same thing lol...and it is a BLACK 97 Cobra, i havent seen many real ones like mine so far, alot of gt with bumpers lol....but look for me the car is stock looking..

Users who are viewing this thread