Anyone going to Bass Pro Foxboro on Thurs. 9/05?

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
Weather permitting, I'll be taking my Cobra for the first time. Heard there's a good turnout.

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
2k cars?!!! Holy shit!!! Guess I should go early. I don't even know where all the mustangs park. I'm sure ill figure it out.

03' White Snake

Established Member
You need to get there around 3:30-4 to park in mustang alley. I might be heading down with a few others if I get out of work in time.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
find a potential buyer?

A couple people who had called me to inquire about the car were actually at the show last night and had a chance to look at the car in person. I wish I had time to detail the car but I literally rolled her out of the garage with over a month's worth of dust and pollen etc sitting on her. Did a very quick wipe down with some spray detailer when I got there. See...this is the problem, I used to have time to wash and wipe down the car every weekend...this season I only detailed the car ONCE!!! For the CSP Cruise!!! SMH. I've only driven her 4 or 5 times this summer as well... :nonono:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Yeah that's what you were saying last night Dave when I asked you about it. Sucks not having the time to enjoy it yet alone give it a quick cleaning.

The car still looked awesome, GLWS. :beer:

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
Car looked really nice Dave. Nice meeting you too. Good luck with the sale. You need to drive it around Attleboro more though. lol

Users who are viewing this thread