Anyone going to watch Zenyatta make history?

70Maverick

Established Member
I do not follow horse racing but this seems like a neat story. I don't know enough about it to know if it is just media hype or genuinely a big deal. I'm gonna watch anyway.
From what I read, she may be the best FEMALE racing horse ever but it seems like most people say her competition has been weak. Still, 19-0 seems like a pretty good record to me, being a novice? :shrug:

I'm sure you all are capable of a search but here's a quick link for those interested:

Zenyatta: Breeders Cup Betting & Classic Picks | Headlines | HORSERACING

Last edited:

sixt5

Established Member
she didnt pull it off. none the less, she had a GREAT career. 19 and 1 is simply amazing. her owners will be filthy rich from breeding lol.

Planter

Banned
the horse failed, and thankfully so. tired of hearing about that damn horse. ESPN went so far as to compare it to football teams (72 Dolphins, 03-05 USC Trojans, Bama Crimson Tide, and so on).

now the horse is being retired. she ain't perfect any more.

70Maverick

Established Member
...then it's off to the glue factory.

LOL.......I doubt it's worth it to make glue these days. I would think they make some synthetic glue by now. I'm guessing she goes to a high-end Chinese Restaurant? :shrug:

To tough and lean maybe? IDK.

Planter

Banned
LOL.......I doubt it's worth it to make glue these days. I would think they make some synthetic glue by now. I'm guessing she goes to a high-end Chinese Restaurant? :shrug:

To tough and lean maybe? IDK.

she'll end up being fido and fluffy's dish for breakfast, lunch and dinner

DSC02913v.jpg

70Maverick

Established Member
OK, that's along the lines of what I was thinking. I forgot about pet food but you probably hit the nail right on the head. I was thinking Chinese but this is probably more accurate.

Too lean and tough to make a good pepper steak anyway.

331power

Established Member
OK, that's along the lines of what I was thinking. I forgot about pet food but you probably hit the nail right on the head. I was thinking Chinese but this is probably more accurate.

Too lean and tough to make a good pepper steak anyway.

Well to go 19 and 0 in whatever sport is amazing especially horse racing. In her loss she proved how good she was by koming back all the way from the china. Even though her trainer said it wasnt an issue I know the mud bothered her, she is not used to that. She has a good pedigree and is big as hell. She also has good temperament, greatest horse ever no, but definitely one of the very best female horses of history probably top ten easy, but ruffian is still the best ever!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread