Anyone got a 3.4 upper pulley?? or 3.3 or 3.2??

BIGONTS

Established Member
I am looking for a 3.4 upper pulley to go along with my 8lb lower. I called Billetflow and they are out of them and will not be making more anytime soon. I understand they came on F150 Harley Trucks. Let me know what you got and how much. I heard some companies make 3.3-3.2 also. I'll take one of those instead.

Thanks

Last edited:

BIGONTS

Established Member
WTB 3.4 upper pulley. or 3.3 or 3.2??

I am looking for a 3.4 upper pulley to go along with my 8lb lower. I called Billetflow and they are out of them and will not be making more anytime soon. I understand they came on F150 Harley Trucks. Let me know what you got and how much. I heard some companies make 3.3-3.2 also. I'll take one of those instead.

Thanks

oldbones

The blue bowtie
Established Member
I've got a 3.2 sfph I'll sell you just the pulley no ring pm me if interested.

tv's 03

Established Member
oldbones said:

I have a 3.2 on my car, and the boost guage goes right to where your picture is showing. What is that 11psi?

BIGONTS

Established Member
oldbones said:

Is this a press on? or a quick change type? I prefer a press on or a Billletflow ring since I already have the hub. I don't feel like buying a hub for some other type of ring.

Thanks,

oldbones

The blue bowtie
Established Member
It's the quick change pulley,you'll need a ring for it. It's a sfph brand anti-slip and I not sure how much boost it'll make.

BIGONTS

Established Member
phillySVT said:
i have a 3.1

Thanks, but that's too small for a non-ported blower & 8lb lower. I already have a 3.1 press on but not going to throw it on until the blower gets ported.

Last edited:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Crazee Horse said:
what do you want for the 3.1 and who makes it? Is it steel and 1 piece?

I have 2 used Reichard Racing ultra grip upper Pullies. One is 3.1 and the other is 2.9. They were bought new by the previose owner of my new Cobra. It only had 4,800 miles on it when I bought it (last week from here)and he didn't start modding it till it hit 1,800 miles. He went from the 3.1 to the 2.9 and then switched to a BF 2.9 to match the idlers. These don't have many miles on them at all. I can send pics of the actuall pullies tou you. Info:
This is the original patented Reichard Racing ultra grip pulley. Many companies have copied the look, but none have come close to the performance and quality. This pulley is made from billet aluminum and is tumble polished

General pics can be seen at:
http://www.reichardracing.com/ultra_grip_pulley.php

or at:

http://www.amazontuningsolutionsinc.com/1078274.html

They sell for $135-$145 new
I'm looking for $80 (each)shipped with in the 48 states...outside I can see about shipping

I posted these for sale on her hours ago but they haven't shown up yet :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread