Anyone have iForged wheels here? be careful

stangxs

Whipple'd 06
Established Member
took my wheels off, and found one of them s cracked, it goes halfway around, not completely around, yet :bash:

IMG_0581.JPG

IMG_0582.JPG

Coiled03

Established Member
:nonono:

That's pretty sad for a set of wheels that cost that much.

wwmost

Established Member
kinda looks like the other guy with the bogarts that blew out. his wheels had a bad weld also....

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Are you kidding me? You should talk to iforged and get that fixed ASAP. Let us know how they handle the situation. Customer service is a huge deal breaker for many of us and when you pay that much for a product you would expect that the company would take care of you. Otherwise they risk losing a lot of future business and additional revenue.

Not only is that a safety hazzard that could display horrible quality.

Please keep us posted.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Good thing you found it when you did.That would have been devestating (sp?) if it would have went out on you on the road. Definitely talk to iForged. Good luck.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
wow, never seen that happen before. i guess that's a good reason to go for the 3 piece wheels. no welds...

yes, please let us know how they handle it. ive heard some unfavorable things about their customer service...

SVT_4_me

Established Member
stangxs said:
good thing I work 2 miles away from the iForged factory, I'm taking it to them right now :cuss:

keep up posted... i am interested to see how they handle this situation.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
Are you kidding me? You should talk to iforged and get that fixed ASAP. Let us know how they handle the situation. Customer service is a huge deal breaker for many of us and when you pay that much for a product you would expect that the company would take care of you. Otherwise they risk losing a lot of future business and additional revenue.

Not only is that a safety hazzard that could display horrible quality.

Please keep us posted.

I agree

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
PLEASE keep us posted.

I'm looking at my iForged sitting here with hesitancy to put them on now...

mrose75

Established Member
Damn I just go the green light from my wife to get whatever wheels I wanted and I was seriously considering iForged. No shit, I was just about to do a search for iForgeds to see what they look like on different colored cars....damn!! Somebody said something about going with a 3 piece wheel, would that not have happened with a 3 piece vs. 2 piece? Definately post up what happens....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread