anyone have pics of a CF or Brushed Aluminum daskit installed 03-04?

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Just bored. Wondering what it looks like in our cars. Having trouble picturing the Carbon Fiber dashkit.... more interested in what that might look like. Probably like ass? lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep, you're bored Mike. LOL!

I wouldn't personally like the carbon fiber look, but if I did it I'd add other CF accents to make it look as factory as possible. Same for the brushed aluminum. I think one of the problems with these kits is that they look like kits, rather than nicely planned/coordinated factory items. JMO.

Kegger

Banned
I just bought my '03 about 2 weeks ago and it came with a brushed aluminum E-brake, climate control knobs, turn signal, headlight knob, cigarette lighter with a cobra emblem, and door locks. It looks really sweet. Sorry, no pics just yet.

Craig

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Al that stuff is snap-on aftermarket stuff. What's sucks is they cut the leather off your e-brake handle to put that cover on it. sounds like you have a UPR interior package.

I was talking about a dash kit though. And you aren't cool till you get this stuff to match hehe:

console.gif

Kegger said:
I just bought my '03 about 2 weeks ago and it came with a brushed aluminum E-brake, climate control knobs, turn signal, headlight knob, cigarette lighter with a cobra emblem, and door locks. It looks really sweet. Sorry, no pics just yet.

Craig

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Here is a brushed SS molded dashkit. The flash makes it look shinny, it is not really like that in person. Very nice fitting kit.

P1010129.jpg

P1010130.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread