Anyone have pics of their tail pipes with panhard bar??...

JP_Stang

Established Member
Hey guys,

Just like the title states, I am looking for pictures of how you or your exhaust guy routed your tail pipes for those of you with panhard bars. I have a panhard bar and am currently running dumps. I don't like the way the exhaust sounds dumped and I prefer the look of the tail pipes vs. not having them. So once I get the car tuned and back on the street I am taking it to my exhaust guy to have some tail pipes routed. I would love to be able to show him some pictures of how you guys did it so he will have some idea of the best way to do it, and be able to give me an estimated price to do it.

Thanks for the help guys!

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Gimme a bit and I can wander down in the garage. Cars on Jack stands all ready too!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
My bad, completely forgot about this. I just snapped some photos. Hopefully something will be at a decent angle. I can scoop some more if need be.

Here is a link:
Panhard Bar

Its a Maximum Motorsports btw.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
just an fyi for anyone curious since it came up, the e-mail I got from MM had an explanation and several photos. I had not saved the photos anywhere and did not want to take the time to download, then go to like photobucket and download again, then post everything up on the thread since only one person was asking. was lot easier to just send it to the one person asking.

Users who are viewing this thread