Anyone have SYNC Firmware DL3T-14D544-AG?

claybeatz

Established Member
Anybody have the DL3T-14D544-AG
Firmware files for a '13 GT500 Sync NAV? Ford doesn't offer support for these cars SYNC anymore I guess. I tried downloading from Owner.Ford.com and they don't offer support anymore.. If you by any chance have these files and could contact me that would help me greatly.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I don't recall the difference, but I have DR3T-14D544-AG with which I updated my '13 GT500 Sync system to v4.6. Drop me a PM if you want to arrange transfer of the ~110MB file.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I don't recall the difference, but I have DR3T-14D544-AG with which I updated my '13 GT500 Sync system to v4.6. Drop me a PM if you want to arrange transfer of the ~110MB file.
Wasn't v4.6 the last Version for sync 1 with Navigation vehicles?

Anyone ever try the 5.xx on any sync 1 with Navigation.

Canson

Established Member
Wasn't v4.6 the last Version for sync 1 with Navigation vehicles?

Anyone ever try the 5.xx on any sync 1 with Navigation.
Correct , 4.6 is the latest for Sync 1. And i hate it , it doesn't recognize last source which is so annoying. It goes automatically to Line in every time I start the car.

Where can you find the 5.xxx version?
I could maybe try it and see what happens.

Skickat från min SM-N975F via Tapatalk

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Correct , 4.6 is the latest for Sync 1. And i hate it , it doesn't recognize last source which is so annoying. It goes automatically to Line in every time I start the car.

Where can you find the 5.xxx version?
I could maybe try it and see what happens.

5.xx came out for basic sync no navigation. Ive installed in on a friends 2017 fusion that I think Orginally came with v4.4

claybeatz

Established Member
What kind of issues do you have?

So my sync is not playing any type of audio through the system. The only thing that works is the radio. The aux/line in, Bluetooth audio, hell even files on a USB drive won't play. I'm stumped. I pulled the fuse, updated firmware, re-paired, did a master reset, and nothing.

Whats weird is it THINKS its playing. I turn the volume up on the stereo and the phone and nothing Bluetooth audio enabled for both as well.

Canson

Established Member
So my sync is not playing any type of audio through the system. The only thing that works is the radio. The aux/line in, Bluetooth audio, hell even files on a USB drive won't play. I'm stumped. I pulled the fuse, updated firmware, re-paired, did a master reset, and nothing.

Whats weird is it THINKS its playing. I turn the volume up on the stereo and the phone and nothing Bluetooth audio enabled for both as well.
So do you see Bluetooth or USB on your stereo?
Or do you see the Media button on your nav screen?

I had had some years ago issues with my sync where i couldn't see the Media button anymore , no Bluetooth or USB. Could only see and use FM radio or Line in. Tried take out fuse , didn't help. Disconnected battery , didn't help.

Turned out the sync module was the problem, it was basically dead. It's under the glove box. Very easy to uninstall and then install new one.

I bought a used one and everything worked perfectly normal again. It had old firmware update , so update it to 4.6 while I was there.

No need to call ford or something like that to do any software flashing. It just worked for me.

claybeatz

Established Member
Master reset?

Battery unhooked for a few minutes?

All fuse related to the radio/sync system checked?

The only fuse I pulled was 15a, #3. Should I pull other ones too? I cant unplug my battery until my smog because my monitors haven't set yet. I did the master reset though multiple times

claybeatz

Established Member
So do you see Bluetooth or USB on your stereo?
Or do you see the Media button on your nav screen?

I had had some years ago issues with my sync where i couldn't see the Media button anymore , no Bluetooth or USB. Could only see and use FM radio or Line in. Tried take out fuse , didn't help. Disconnected battery , didn't help.

Turned out the sync module was the problem, it was basically dead. It's under the glove box. Very easy to uninstall and then install new one.

I bought a used one and everything worked perfectly normal again. It had old firmware update , so update it to 4.6 while I was there.

No need to call ford or something like that to do any software flashing. It just worked for me.

Jeez i really hope I don't have to do that.. I'm considering just living with it until I decide I can't take it anymore. I do see the media button and all buttons. They function all like they should.. there's just no sound

Canson

Established Member
Jeez i really hope I don't have to do that.. I'm considering just living with it until I decide I can't take it anymore. I do see the media button and all buttons. They function all like they should.. there's just no sound
They are cheap to buy , just go to a junk yard and take it from a Mustang that has the same year as yours , or buy from ebay.

The install takes like 10 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread