anyone have theses?

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
much better than some of the ones I have wseen in the past, they are starting to move in a better direction

LDC2335

Established Member
yea. way better than the 1 peice projectors in the past.....Id really like to see em on a car

here are the black one, i dont really dig em, but maybe the chrome

2LCLH-MST94JM-TM1.jpg

chrome
2LCLH-MST94-TM1.jpg

Last edited:

LDC2335

Established Member
slightly better, im glad they are still trying new things for our cars, but damn keep it simple and you'll have a winner

HD-CL-FM94-LED-AM-BK.jpg

Last edited:

TIMMONS

ZZZ
Established Member
god, i was looking forever for a one piece but settled on black 2pc from american muscle

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member
The light's in the OP's link look somewhat decent for a one piece. Just the extra crap(design) they did for the corner lense makes it look......broken?:shrug:

But, TETO!:thumbsup:

TIMMONS

ZZZ
Established Member
just a 1pc black housing would be awesome...not all that extra shit...i didnt mind the set i got from american muscle (2pc) except the fact that there is a gap on one side between the headlight and the amber corner. it seems like all those headlights do that? idk

Last edited:

LDC2335

Established Member
man i wish someone would try these on for me, im in the headlight market, and not sure what route to take, think these would actually look pretty good on ,but im to chicken to try em

2lclh_mst94tm1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread